YOUR top 3 atomizers for cloud chasing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkEgo

Sep 8, 2014
Delaware, USA
Of all the atty's I have tried, one blows them all away... the El Cabron! There are a lot of atties that can blow clouds but the El Cabron has clouds and flavor. I really do want to check out the Vertex V2 as well but as of now the El Cabron was all of my other atties beat. Seeing as you only asked about strictly clouds the MXv2 or v3 put out a bit more cloud but the flavor is almost as bad as the Dark Horse (another great cloud atty). just my 2 cents, take it with a grain of salt.

rogergendron1

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
woburn ma
Little boy
Zenith
Igo w

Old school kinda guy but im likin this copper little boy !!! Its got an aluminum deck and copper center post. The only prob is the airflow slots are centered on the center positive post so you have to set the coils off venter with 1 long leg and 1 short leg ... i just flap the cotton tail over the long leg and lay it flat on the deck to cover the long legs to prevent hot legging

Froth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2014
Chipotle.
IMO, as far as design and airflow are concerned nothing beats the Kennedy V2 for massive cloud production with either quad coils or very large and low resistance dual coils. As it happens, there has been a recent clone released which appears nearly identical to the real deal($120, sold out almost everywhere) $9.42-$9.94 KENNEDY Style Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - Silver

I was surprised to see this offered as a clone since it appeals to such a small audience(Really meant for use at 150W+), but there it is. I've got one on the way and I'll post here when it comes in. I've used a real Kennedy V1 and V2 and I love the design and concept but I never wanted to pay $100+ for an atomizer. Clones caught up it seems.

Edit: If I'm going to list three, #1 Kennedy V2, #2 Kenndey V1, #3 Plume Veil 1.5(Acerig Clone, widest slots)

Last edited:

Froth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2014
Chipotle.
im getting some big clouds on my N23, it has 5 top cap adjustable airholes, 6 bottom adjustable airholes and 12 adjustable holes on sleeve.... i shoulda just posted the link ahahaa >> https://www.fasttech.com/products/2145807
That thing has more airflow options than I know what to do with, all of the rings would mess with my OCD constantly and it's not 22mm which would mess with it even more! Great concept for adjustable airflow though.

SLIPPY_EEL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Ω England Ω
That thing has more airflow options than I know what to do with, all of the rings would mess with my OCD constantly and it's not 22mm which would mess with it even more! Great concept for adjustable airflow though.

Haahaha but just think of the clouds :) i have a fix for your problems with it, this is how i ride, i take off the rings and apart from the top and bottom slightly bulging the rest is the same size, i put my Airek infront of it as a comparison...

i have 22g in it at around 0.2Ω with 100w and its good, but i put the sleeve on so that only one or 2 of the bottom fed airhols are open, is good!..

newconvert

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2013
Colorado
stillare
quasar
origen v2-3

you have to understand, any dripper has the potential to be the best, and i have due to my vape addiction had most if not all of the drippers mentioned, and for each one of us we have fav's due to personal taste's, now i am converting some of my fav's to BF's, and sellingg maybe 25 in an upcoming sale here on ECF

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread