The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

YOUR top 3 atomizers for cloud chasing!

Discussion in 'Cloud Chasers' started by Sexy Syndra, Dec 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Kprthevapr

Kprthevapr Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2015
    On the River, GA
    I got this yesterday

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pollux Style Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer Copper 1:1
    Built at .35 with 26g

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sexy Syndra

Sexy Syndra Full Member

Nov 30, 2014
    USA
    I've heard mixed things about the Airek. I mean the airflow is INSANE, but it seems like too much...Then again I can't really have a valid opinion unless I've tried it for myself haha :)

3. witch1

witch1 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 15, 2013
    Huntsville AL USA
    Mutation
    TOBH
    Brass Monkee (my favorite)

4. DennyMK

DennyMK Full Member

Feb 9, 2015
    Macedonia
    Plume Veil,
    Tobh and
    modified Patriot (3mm air hole).

5. NateHevens

NateHevens Senior Member ECF Veteran

I don't have a top 3, yet, because I only have one cloud chasing RDA. But I'm getting more.

That said...

My current favorite is the Infinite CLT V3 RDA.

6. jblow688

jblow688 Moved On

Dec 29, 2014
    New York
    1. Mx v2
    2. Drilled out Tug v1.5
    3. Doge (HolyGrail)

7. Katdavar

Katdavar Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 8, 2012
    Greensburg, PA
    Have to say the baal takes it over dark horse for me. Though i want an el cabron in the worst way.

26650 asmodous is taking it hands down

8. PuffADay

PuffADay Full Member

Jan 20, 2015
    1. Doge V1
    2. Mutation X v1/2
    3. Tobh 2.5

9. DarkEgo

DarkEgo Full Member

Sep 8, 2014
    Delaware, USA
    Of all the atty's I have tried, one blows them all away... the El Cabron! There are a lot of atties that can blow clouds but the El Cabron has clouds and flavor. I really do want to check out the Vertex V2 as well but as of now the El Cabron was all of my other atties beat. Seeing as you only asked about strictly clouds the MXv2 or v3 put out a bit more cloud but the flavor is almost as bad as the Dark Horse (another great cloud atty). just my 2 cents, take it with a grain of salt.

10. MCCOY300

MCCOY300 Senior Member

Mar 9, 2015
    Oklahoma City
    I always go back to the plume veil. And nice suggestion to put a Tobh cap on it.

11. rogergendron1

rogergendron1 Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2013
    woburn ma
    Little boy
    Zenith
    Igo w

Old school kinda guy but im likin this copper little boy !!! Its got an aluminum deck and copper center post. The only prob is the airflow slots are centered on the center positive post so you have to set the coils off venter with 1 long leg and 1 short leg ... i just flap the cotton tail over the long leg and lay it flat on the deck to cover the long legs to prevent hot legging

12. Froth

Froth Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 1, 2014
    Chipotle.
    IMO, as far as design and airflow are concerned nothing beats the Kennedy V2 for massive cloud production with either quad coils or very large and low resistance dual coils. As it happens, there has been a recent clone released which appears nearly identical to the real deal($120, sold out almost everywhere) $9.42-$9.94 KENNEDY Style Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - Silver

I was surprised to see this offered as a clone since it appeals to such a small audience(Really meant for use at 150W+), but there it is. I've got one on the way and I'll post here when it comes in. I've used a real Kennedy V1 and V2 and I love the design and concept but I never wanted to pay $100+ for an atomizer. Clones caught up it seems.

Edit: If I'm going to list three, #1 Kennedy V2, #2 Kenndey V1, #3 Plume Veil 1.5(Acerig Clone, widest slots)

13. SLIPPY_EEL

SLIPPY_EEL Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 11, 2013
    Ω England Ω
    im getting some big clouds on my N23, it has 5 top cap adjustable airholes, 6 bottom adjustable airholes and 12 adjustable holes on sleeve.... i shoulda just posted the link ahahaa >> https://www.fasttech.com/products/2145807

14. Froth

Froth Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 1, 2014
    Chipotle.
    That thing has more airflow options than I know what to do with, all of the rings would mess with my OCD constantly and it's not 22mm which would mess with it even more! Great concept for adjustable airflow though.

15. SLIPPY_EEL

SLIPPY_EEL Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 11, 2013
    Ω England Ω
    Haahaha but just think of the clouds :) i have a fix for your problems with it, this is how i ride, i take off the rings and apart from the top and bottom slightly bulging the rest is the same size, i put my Airek infront of it as a comparison...

[​IMG]
    i have 22g in it at around 0.2Ω with 100w and its good, but i put the sleeve on so that only one or 2 of the bottom fed airhols are open, is good!..
    [​IMG]

16. Kabukimono808

Kabukimono808 Full Member

Mar 25, 2015
    Mililani, Hawaii
    My top 3
    1. Nebula by Team Omega
    2. Baal by El' Diablo
    3. CLT V3 by Infinite

Just scored a Turbo from a friend. That thing sucks IMO. Just sayin :p

17. VIadTheInhaler

VIadTheInhaler Full Member Verified Member

Dec 19, 2014
    USA
    My top 3:
    1. Gladius from Club Of Vapesirs
    2. El Cabron from Compvape
    3. Plumeveil V1.5 (clone)

18. brianc11111

brianc11111 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 30, 2014
    cincinnati
    1.zephyr buddha
    2.zephyr buddha
    3.zephyr buddha

its just that good!

• Like Like x 4
  19. jmarly

jmarly Full Member

May 10, 2015
    My list is : little boy , troll , doge v2

20. newconvert

newconvert Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 21, 2013
    Colorado
    stillare
    quasar
    origen v2-3

you have to understand, any dripper has the potential to be the best, and i have due to my vape addiction had most if not all of the drippers mentioned, and for each one of us we have fav's due to personal taste's, now i am converting some of my fav's to BF's, and sellingg maybe 25 in an upcoming sale here on ECF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.