YouTube Contest! - Best Video Post Wins A SMY God Mod 180 Watt & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I started vaping in June 2008. My first kit was a gift, and I have no idea where it came from. I managed to completely stop smoking analog cigarettes about a month later. I bought my second kit from ecig.com for around $70. Back in those days, e-cigs were pretty bad, but even still they worked well enough. It's come a long way. Around 6 months after I bought by ecig.com kit, I started my own ecig shop: The Vapor Station - The Vapor Station - www.vaporstation.com - E cigs, E juice, Bitcoin

Well, as of May 2, 2015, I've managed to completely stop vaping. I'd been alternating between 5mg and 0mg for around 2 years, but I finally beat the nicotine habit. It was surprisingly easy in the end. I just no longer crave it. I miss the taste of a great vape more than I do the nicotine buzz or the hand-to-mouth fixation, but for now I have no intention of even vaping 0mg. We'll see how long that sticks, but as of now I'm feeling very confident about the decision.

With that said, I'm giving away my most recent set up (I used it for around 2 weeks and take great care of my gear): a blue SMY God Mod 180 Watt. Included will be an i4 Intellicharger, 4 IMR 18650 EFEST Batteries (purples), and my Kanger Subtank.

This was the unit I was using when I finally managed to end the habit. It's in great condition. And now, it can be yours!

--

The contest:

Best streaming video link! Youtube, Liveleak, Vine, etc. Just post something you find interesting, your favorite video, your favorite song, anything really. Just post a link below, and I'll check through them all when the contest comes to a close.

1. Every submitter can post up to 3 times.
2. Try to keep videos under 10 minutes. (I can't guarantee I'll watch all videos the whole way through or it could take months to finish this up and select a winner).
3. No links you wouldn't send your mother. Let's not go too crazy here, if you catch my drift.
4. No competitor reviews/videos. No links to competitors.
5. Spread the word of the contest! Tell your vaping friends. I know it might seem counter-intuitive, but so is giving away a bunch of expensive hardware for free - so let's be optimistic and altruistic and help us promote while we offer you goodies for simply posting video links.

The contest will end on June 26, 2015. The winner will win all of the aforementioned items, plus free shipping.

NOTE: International participants: You're welcome to participate in the contest. However, in the event an international (non-US) participant wins, we will require they cover shipping. Please keep this in mind before posting. Shipping will be covered for US participants only.

Last edited:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA

WOW!! What a HUGE accomplishment...

15917530811.gif~original

In honor of your getting off nic for good, here is my fave [anti] smoking song/video:​

Reactions: MoonLit_Water
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread