• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Zamplebox made it to the UK! Pic Heavy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motorfrog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2014
Bristol, Avon, UK
Got my Zamplebox today

Banzai - Scorpion - Agree with adamfoul above, this is excellent
Rocket Fuel - Love potion No.9 - Nice
Helios Carmine - not keen

503 Mixed Berry - not tried
Big Heart Flavor - Papaya Strawbango Smoothie - not tried
NicQuid - Grape Escape - not tried

Happy so far, will let you know how the rest work out

Lucky1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Sheffield, UK
Sounds like a good box! I've been curious about the Helios for a while, since I seem to be going watermelon crazy. The Big Heart Hell's Melons has been my work vape for a few days and it's amazing how many people come up behind me and say it smells divine.

My 3rd box has shipped, so the wait begins again! Hoping for something from Peoples Vape, and still keen to try Golden Drops.

adamfoul

Verified Member
Jul 9, 2013
Stoke-On-Trent, England
Got my Zamplebox today

That's almost the same as mine, except I got Cool Runnings by 503 instead of the NicQuid.
The Scorpion really is excellent, but I've managed to put it down and try the Papaya Strawbango, which is another one I'm struggling to put down!
The only other I've tried is Cool Runnings (coconut and mint), it's not bad, which I suppose is a big complement to them, because I hate coconut, and was expecting to be giving this away, but after a quick vape I think I might hang on to it

Last edited:

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
Got my Zamplebox today

Out of interest did you pick fruit as your primary flavour? All the boxes seem to be fruit-heavy. I'm hoping for more dessert style juices in my next box. I've had a bit of a fruit overload the last few weeks so fingers crossed my next box is either dessert heavy or a decent variety.

111s

Mar 23, 2014
UK
Well, the good folks at Zamplebox sent me 503 Blackbird & HV Big Heart Flavors Fire & Ice.

Tried the Fire & Ice first. I've had pure cinnamon vape before and it was definitely interesting, but not an adv for me, but the menthol in this just lifts the cinnamon and it's a bit of an antidote to all the fruity/candy juices.

Then I tried the Blackbird in my DDA and let me tell you, that is going into a fresh tank as soon I get home. It reminds me of the Blackcurrant & licorice toffee Hard boiled sweets my Dad used to buy me after my swimming lessons. Sweet, but not too sweet and just delicious - I can see why those who like anise love this one!

Have barely touched A Train from my last box. It's fine, but without a dropper on the bottle I just haven't got around to it yet.

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
Well, the good folks at Zamplebox sent me 503 Blackbird & HV Big Heart Flavors Fire & Ice.

Tried the Fire & Ice first. I've had pure cinnamon vape before and it was definitely interesting, but not an adv for me, but the menthol in this just lifts the cinnamon and it's a bit of an antidote to all the fruity/candy juices.

Then I tried the Blackbird in my DDA and let me tell you, that is going into a fresh tank as soon I get home. It reminds me of the Blackcurrant & licorice toffee Hard boiled sweets my Dad used to buy me after my swimming lessons. Sweet, but not too sweet and just delicious - I can see why those who like anise love this one!

Have barely touched A Train from my last box. It's fine, but without a dropper on the bottle I just haven't got around to it yet.

I think it will take me a while to get through the A-Train, not because of the lack of a dropper bottle, but I'm just not big on pineapple.

Blackurrant and Licorice is probably my favourite liquid (i loved the sweets too). I tried several different vendors and all were good, but i get it from vapology now as i like the option of being able to decide the percentage of blackurrant / licorice flavourings and added extra flavour to them if you want. Well priced too compared to many i tried. I hope i get some 503 blackbird in a future box though, will be interesting to compare it to the ones i have had.

Lucky1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Sheffield, UK
Have also jumped on the ZampleBox bandwagon after reading through this thread:D, expecting it to arrive sometime next week!

Has anyone actually ordered a juice they've gotten in their ZB from a US Vendor? Some of the 30% discount codes sound decent!

I got a bottle from 503. It's essential I have the Blackbird to hand all the time :D I find myself switching between Zamplebox bottles every day, but when I come back around to that one I always smile! I'm seriously considering putting in an order at Lick Brand Vapors too. I'm just about through the bottle of Calypso that really is superb. After seeing if the less intense ones have gotten better with steeping, it's a seriously refreshing blast with a surprising throat hit that can certainly sneak up on you!

I've found so far that even without discount, US liquids with shipping work out about the same price as quality ones here. With the discounts (can be very generous too!) it becomes a no brainer. The Hell's Melons I got in my last box continues to get compliments from non vapers at work daily, who always melt when they catch the fragrance of juicy watermelon in the air! It's a shame you can't even get it shipped to the UK, but at the same time feels really special that I get a chance to try it over a few weeks :p

Lucky1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Sheffield, UK
Wow! 100ml sounds like it must be amazing :D I got a red card in my mail yesterday with a USPS tracking number. I won't be able to sleep before running to the depot in the morning to pick it up! I'm hoping the same as you in that I get some dessert flavours. I'm sure my last box was all fruit and the previous one had a couple of dessert ones in. Although if the C.R.E.A.M had lived up to expectations, that would have been one less fruit.

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
Wow! 100ml sounds like it must be amazing :D I got a red card in my mail yesterday with a USPS tracking number. I won't be able to sleep before running to the depot in the morning to pick it up! I'm hoping the same as you in that I get some dessert flavours. I'm sure my last box was all fruit and the previous one had a couple of dessert ones in. Although if the C.R.E.A.M had lived up to expectations, that would have been one less fruit.

Grants Vanilla Custard does have a reputation amongst a lot of vapers as being one of, if not the best e-liquid out there. I was a bit worried at first as i had seen so much hype about it that i didnt think it would live up to it and i ordered 50ml. Fortunately it certainly does live up to the hype IMO so after having only had about 10ml i ordered another 100ml as it is notoriously hard to get hold of at times.

Lucky1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Sheffield, UK
I have heard of delirious people frantically trying to find it, so that speaks volumes about it!

I've just picked up my box and trying the first one. I have to leave for a wedding though where I'll be staying overnight so I'll properly get into it tomorrow. Needless to say though I'm thrilled with what I got :D

Lucky1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Sheffield, UK
Ok, so much briefer than before, I got my third box!

This one is now a much more discreet box that I actually prefer to the green:

And here is what I got!

503 Cool Runnings
503 Mixed Berry
Smoke N Mist Blueberry Danish
Helios Carmine
Lick Brand Vapors Sunshine
Blueprint Park Ave

After craving the 503 Cool Runnings, I was excited to see a bottle in here so cracked that open straight away. It's just as I expected, being heavy on flavour but was surprised and happy to find that the menthol seemed like more of a mint. It is quite rich tasting, so wouldn't be an ADV for me, but it's very refreshing and quite different to anything else I've had.

The 503 Mixed Berry is my second bottle from Zamplebox, so wasn't in a rush to try it since I already know it's very nice and fruity with none of the popular super sweet citrus notes that a lot of juices have.

Although I was hoping for more dessert flavours this time, the Blueberry Danish was a nice sight amongst them all. The first smell gave me slightly creamy blueberry, but didn't smell that strong. I was amazed when I actually vaped it to find that it's quite an intense and complex flavour. I get natural blueberry primarily, followed by a cream cheese and a hint of cinnamon spice (not the common sweet, hot artificial type cinnamon). This one really is bang on what it says it is.

After just about finishing my Lick Brand Vapors Calypso, the Sunshine is a very welcome sight. Opening the bottle I get the same familiar super strong citrus notes but with melon this time. Just like the last one, smells very natural and super intense.

After seeing the favourable reviews of Helios Carmine, I opened my bottle for a smell and can't really say much else other than it's most definitely melon! I'm looking forward to comparing this to the Hell's Melons which everyone seems to love. All I can say is that it doesn't smell as strongly in the bottle, but does have a more natural smell than than the Hell's Melons.

After being pretty disappointed with the Blueprint C.R.E.A.M in my last box, I have to admit that I was a little wary of seeing another bottle from them. On the contrary, this one really makes my mouth water! It's described as a strawberry lemonade, which I would say is accurate but also smells like it has pure pineapple juice in there too. This is one of those that smells so good you would be forgiven for thinking that it would be a refreshing and delicious drink. I'm really looking forward to this one, and certainly glad that it's in another big 30ml bottle.

I'm not 100% sure but it looks like there's a good 100ml in total in here, which for a standard box with at least 60ml is a great deal! I haven't investigated prices this time, but I would imagine that this has been the most valuable box so far. Very good to see that the generous quantity and excellent quality isn't a one time only affair. My thumb is well and truly up again on this one :thumb:

I jumped :D

Does anyone know what the question about Beginner/Intermediate/Expert does to the selection?

As far as I can tell, this seems just a general curiosity question. I've had boxes with different knowledge levels selected and still got a load of quality juice regardless :D

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
503 Cool Runnings
503 Mixed Berry
Smoke N Mist Blueberry Danish
Helios Carmine
Lick Brand Vapors Sunshine
Blueprint Park Ave

If mine is like that then i will be cancelling my subscription. That's just too much fruit for me and it's desserts i really want! I wouldnt be happy if i got another bottle of 503 mixed berry either - my least favourite of the juices i got. Blueberry Danish sounds very nice though. If i do cancel my subscription i will email them to let them know why, it could just be that the flavour profiling system isnt working as it is intended.

Lucky1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Sheffield, UK
I can see where you're coming from there. I'm going to give it one more go and see what I get next. I certainly seem to have a growing collection of watermelon, pineapple and citrus flavours which are nice, don't get me wrong but I'm craving more adventure!

I've tried the Helios Carmine since my last post, which is nice by any standard but I would certainly take the more intense albeit more artificial Hell's Bells. As far as the Blueprint goes, I'm just not getting why this stuff gets such rave reviews! The C.R.E.A.M may as well have been steeped unflavoured nic juice and this Park Ave, while smelling really nice isn't far from the last one. Very little flavour, but the same hot and peppery sensation (ironically not giving a big TH, just the sensation that residue has been on my drip tip).

The Cool Runnings and Lick Brand are a definite plus in this box, the Blueberry Danish is a nice surprise and I've taken to using the 503 Mixed Berry as a very good mixer, so more of that isn't a bad thing. Because of those I still feel like I got good value, but like you Codz, just wish I had more bakery/sweets than fruit. I feel like I've had all I need as far as fruit goes, there's nothing other than banana that would be too different.

On another note, my Magma RDA is finally a matter of hours from arriving with me, and I'm really craving something totally new and amazing. May have to have a browse through the offerings from Trip Hammer!

zeroclue

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2013
Barnsley, UK
On another note, my Magma RDA is finally a matter of hours from arriving with me, and I'm really craving something totally new and amazing. May have to have a browse through the offerings from Trip Hammer!

Where did you pick up the magma? think this is my next buy :)

Trip hammer have a couple of new goddies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread