• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Zamplebox made it to the UK! Pic Heavy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
Where did you pick up the magma? think this is my next buy :)

Trip hammer have a couple of new goddies!

:nun: :D

I'll take a look.........

If i didnt have so much juice at the moment i'd be getting a few from triphammer. The fizzy trifle doesnt do it for me anymore, but i love the jellybabies and i want to try the white gems, creme egg and pink custard at some point too.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Trip hammer have a couple of new goddies!
....now that was just plain naughty! :facepalm: :laugh:

They have a Gingerbread Latte! ...and Jam Roly Poly ...and Rhubarb Pastilles ...Jelly Babies .....Treacle sponge ....Jaffa Cakes! and all of em 50/50 PG/VG with no VG only option!

I've had a few 5ml bottles of theirs not tried since I got the Fizzy Trifle & White Gems, so seeing I got one of the drip atomisers today, I tried the others: Orange & Passionfruit - didn't try it for long but wasn't that interesting for me. Blue Surprise - blueberries with the fizz style. Not bad. Most interesting for me is the Turkish Delight! Really did taste like it! Perhaps more 'delight' than chocolate, but I've been spoilt with the CV Mint Choc Vapetto.
I still have US Menthol and Honey & Nut to try.
Seeing I was only using drips of them for a few minutes each, I didn't get breathing problems with the extra PG in them.

BCFCMike

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2013
Bristol, England
Wait till you try Dipstick (Labelled 'Dip') from clevervape. Could well be the best juice I've ever tried and so far only used it in a standard coil head on the Nautilus, can't imagine what it'd be like with a Cotton build.

Link to item page and with description

Got a 30% discount code with my box too, although shipping is $29.99.. which is a bit crazy for a bottle of eliquid. Might put me off ordering some of it:(

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
My box arrived this morning and i think its the same that Mike and Steve got (well, half of steves anyway).

Overall it comes to 105ml which is great value quantity wise, but again no desserts :(

However, some of them do sound interesting. I'll give a very brief description of each, not tried any yet though.

Hurricane Vapour - tropical milkshake (5ml) i wish this was more as it sounds like something i will enjoy
Nicquid - Smooththol - Sweet creamy menthol (10ml)
503 - Mango (15ml)
Clever Vapes - Dipstick (15ml) described as something like a sugary dip, but an american thing although im thinking from the smell its like a sherbet lemon
Blueprint - Park Avenue (30ml) described as strawberry lemonade
Peoples Vape - Cosmonaut (30ml) Lychee fruit bubble tea from Taiwan blended with coconut milk and fresh banana. Pomegranate Popping bubbles add extra sweet (sounds and smells like it could be rather nice!)

Lucky1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Sheffield, UK
Cosmonaut sounds amazing, and I LOVE bubble tea! In fact I had one last weekend that was strikingly similar to what you have there :D

The English equivalent to the dipstick would literally be the candy stick that's in a double dip (although I'm sure they changed it to have 3 pouches rather than the original two!). I'm not huge on menthol, but a sweet creamy one certainly sounds interesting. Which reminds me, I've just cleaned out my RDA and changed to the Lick Brand Sunshine, when I was thinking earlier I would try some Nana's Cream from Vapetrik to offset all the fruits I've had lately. Never mind, there's always tomorrow!

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
Cosmonaut sounds amazing, and I LOVE bubble tea! In fact I had one last weekend that was strikingly similar to what you have there :D

The English equivalent to the dipstick would literally be the candy stick that's in a double dip (although I'm sure they changed it to have 3 pouches rather than the original two!). I'm not huge on menthol, but a sweet creamy one certainly sounds interesting. Which reminds me, I've just cleaned out my RDA and changed to the Lick Brand Sunshine, when I was thinking earlier I would try some Nana's Cream from Vapetrik to offset all the fruits I've had lately. Never mind, there's always tomorrow!

I'm intrigued by the cosmonaut, nice bottle with good artwork and a very interesting description so i hope it lives up to it all!

I've stocked up big time on desserts to balance all these fruits i am getting from zamplebox, the trouble is one of the dessert flavours recommended to me is so good i cant leave it alone and not many of the others are getting a look in! Spotted D.ck & Custard from Chefs Vapour - needs a good steep of at least a week but it's an absolutely corking juice :)

Lucky1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Sheffield, UK
I'm intrigued by the cosmonaut, nice bottle with good artwork and a very interesting description so i hope it lives up to it all!

I've stocked up big time on desserts to balance all these fruits i am getting from zamplebox, the trouble is one of the dessert flavours recommended to me is so good i cant leave it alone and not many of the others are getting a look in! Spotted D.ck & Custard from Chefs Vapour - needs a good steep of at least a week but it's an absolutely corking juice :)

That ones not for me since I don't like the real deal :D I'm going to check out the rest of their offerings though!

I'm just about to press the button on a few 5ml bottles from Trip Hammer to see if I can decide which to get a bigger bottle of (already worried I won't be able to make that choice). I'm ordering:

Pink custard
Tofifee
Cookie dough
Creme egg
Caramac
White gems

Rather excited to get some true sweet juices!

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
The Tropicali Milkshake is the bomb!

As soon as i saw what it was i thought it was going to be good and even without trying it i am disappointed its only 5ml. I'd swap the 30ml of blueprint park avenue for 15ml of the tropical milkshake!

That ones not for me since I don't like the real deal :D I'm going to check out the rest of their offerings though!

I'm just about to press the button on a few 5ml bottles from Trip Hammer to see if I can decide which to get a bigger bottle of (already worried I won't be able to make that choice). I'm ordering:

Pink custard
Tofifee
Cookie dough
Creme egg
Caramac
White gems

Rather excited to get some true sweet juices!

They all sound good, but not tried any of them. Jelly babies is my favourite from triphammer.

BCFCMike

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2013
Bristol, England
My box arrived this morning and i think its the same that Mike and Steve got (well, half of steves anyway).

Overall it comes to 105ml which is great value quantity wise, but again no desserts :(

However, some of them do sound interesting. I'll give a very brief description of each, not tried any yet though.

Hurricane Vapour - tropical milkshake (5ml) i wish this was more as it sounds like something i will enjoy
Nicquid - Smooththol - Sweet creamy menthol (10ml)
503 - Mango (15ml)
Clever Vapes - Dipstick (15ml) described as something like a sugary dip, but an american thing although im thinking from the smell its like a sherbet lemon
Blueprint - Park Avenue (30ml) described as strawberry lemonade
Peoples Vape - Cosmonaut (30ml) Lychee fruit bubble tea from Taiwan blended with coconut milk and fresh banana. Pomegranate Popping bubbles add extra sweet (sounds and smells like it could be rather nice!)

Almost the same as me.

I got the caRnY4 by G2 Vapor rather than the Mango from 503.

rurwin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Leicester, UK
The Usual Suspects
20140519_085025.jpg

Clever Vape: Dipstick $8.99
Remember as a kid dipping candy flavored sticks into those 3 sugar filled packets?
-- Nope :)

503: Mango $12.50
Like that perfect Mango you found at the market the other day.

Hurrican Vapor: Tropicali Milkshake $3.33
Enjoy a smooth and creamy blend of banana, kiwi, and strawberry thrown into our famous milkshake recipe with those satisfying flavors of vanilla bean ice cream, milk, and just a dash of cinnamon.

Nicquid: Chocolate $8.99
If hot coco was a candy you would have NicQuid Chocolate!
-- I'm not a great fan of chocolate since the last one I tried tasted of hazelnuts and wrote off a clearomiser. I will be approaching this one with caution.

Big Heart Flavours: papaya strawbango $10
Strawbango Smoothie but with a splash of papaya
-- Negative points, because this one leaked in transit.

People's Vape: Cosmonaut $14.99
Lychee fruit bubble tea from Taiwan blended with coconut milk and fresh banana. Pomegranate Popping bubbles add extra sweet.

Total: $58.80 and around 90ml.

Not a bad haul. As has been said, rather fruit-heavy and desert light, but some interesting flavours there even so.

rurwin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Leicester, UK
I prefer deserts, and don't want tobacco. IIRC you can't distinguish between fruits and deserts.

First impressions:-
503: Mango: Good flavour but very understated. Almost not there.
Hurrican Vapor: Tropicali Milkshake: Nice flavour, complex. I'm not a fan of the bitter tropical fruits, but they're far enough back not to be problem here.
Nicquid: Chocolate: It's a chocolate flavour but more like chewing cocoa powder than CDM. Not horrible though.
Big Heart Flavours: papaya strawbango: Not as in your face as the milkshake, not as interesting, but well vapable
People's Vape: Cosmonaut: complex enough to be interesting but with a front of black tea sensation I don't like. A very klutz-unfriendly wide mouthed bottle with no dripper.
Clever Vape: Dipstick: There's certainly a sweetie flavour there, but I'm struggling to remember what it is. Nice if a little rich for an ADV. Another one without a dripper though.

If this was a reality show, Tropicali Milkshake would win the round, Mango and Cosmonaut would be going home. But that's only personal preference; there's no bad flavours here.

Last edited:

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
I'm liking the cosmonaut. Tastes a little like bubblegum with a hint of lychee and pomegranate. I hadnt really noticed much tea flavour at first but i can taste it a little now im 10ml into the bottle.

The clever vape dipstick isnt for me - tastes like i am vaping sugar and virtually no TH. I will get around to the 503 mango at some point, but i have to say it isnt exactly inspiring me to try it! the smooththol as i said in another thread is just a pretty plain menthol really - slight hint of sweetness to it, but its barely discernible. I'll get around to the park avenue at some point and have been saving the tropical milkshake as i have high hopes for it.

I'll delay cancelling my subscription at least until i see what comes in next month's box. Cosmonaut has saved the subscription this month - i dont have to love them, but i either want to taste something different or some more solid dessert flavours. None of the 12 bottles i have had so far could be considered dessert. I'm tempted to quit then rejoin and set dessert as my favourite then say no to every other flavour to see if that makes a difference!

111s

Mar 23, 2014
UK
I got Zamplemail!

Big Heart Flavours - Strawpeary Doo 17ml $10 / £5.98
A mixture of strawberry, pear and honeydew melon

Big Heart Flavors - Jive Juice 17ml $10 / £5.98
The finest orange we offer. A citrus explosion

Clevervape - Dipstick 15ml $8.99 / £5.38
Remember as a kid dipping candy sticks into those 3 sugar filled packets? So do we. We pay homage to the Wonka man himself

Peoples Vape - Cosmonaut 30ml $19.99 / £11.96
Lychee bubble tea, coconut milk, fresh banana & pomegranate popping bubbles

Blueprint - A-Train 30ml $22 / £13.16
Pineapple, mango & some other goodies

503 - Mango 15ml $12.50 / £7.48
Mango

Banzai Vapors - Star Spangled Bananner 15ml $10.99 / £6.57
Blueberries, strawberries & banana

Niquid - Smooththol 10ml $8.19 / £4.90
Creamy, sweet, cool & strong menthol

Niquid - Bahama Blizzard 10ml $8.19 / £4.90
Orange, cranberry & peach blended with cool sweet menthol

Niquid - Strawberry 10ml $8.19 / £4.90
Pure & realistic

Hurricane Vapor - Tropicali Milkshake 5ml $3.75 / £2.24
Smooth & creamy blend of banana, kiwi, strawberry thrown into our famous milkshake recipe with vanilla bean ice cream, milk and just a dash of cinnamon

Total : 174ml $122.79 £73.45 - NOT including shipping

A few duplicates this month (not necessarily from last month, but one's I've had before previously). Unfortunately the dup's were ones that I hadn't loved previously, so I emailed ZB and they were kind enough to resolve this for me.

I got some Koolada from Perfumers Apprentice to mix things up a little for those duplicates.

I tried the Cosmonaut but the banana in there was too prominent for me - I have banana radar and so whilst it's a great juice, it's just not for me, so this, along with the Star Spangled Bananner will be shared.

Dipstick tastes like frangipani to me - this is a good thing! And I've just started on the Strawpeary Doo - melon is prominent (tastes like watermelon to me, but it's all good).

Will give the NicQuid Strawberry another go as well - my last bottle got pif'd and the tank poured after it tasted like acetone to me.

Still got lots to try though - I'd love for them to send me an earl grey tea, or maybe some lime flavour - I'd actually like to try one with a hint of bacon too, so perhaps if I get the Banzai Breakfast Club I'll get the chance.

Looking forward to next month already, but have plenty to keep me going until then!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1401388836.992648.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1401388836.992648.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 22

Lucky1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Sheffield, UK
I'm tempted to quit then rejoin and set dessert as my favourite then say no to every other flavour to see if that makes a difference!

That's a good idea! Think I'll give this a try too, especially since my next box will be shipped in a couple of days. Would be very interesting to say no to tobacco, menthol and fruit and see what comes of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread