Zenesis Informational/Help thread. Please Post questions and answers here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cybersue

Sep 13, 2013
Hackettstown, NJ
I've summoned some facebook folks. Hopefully we can help you get it sorted. What happens if you don't use the delrin cup in the switch? Just try the spring that is not cone shaped without the delrin cup. use two washers with this, as this resembles the old switch. If that doesn't work, then I'd say you may need to have Mike send you a new screw

Thanks. Works way better without the delrin cup so far! I still have to search around for the firing sweet spot but this will help. I guess I did not think it would be safe with out the delving. Thanks so much. Is it safe not to have the delrin in the switch? Either way at least I can use it now. I have not had one hit before that was anything near what I just vapid.

What is the family FB page. I've been looking for one and have not found it. I'm on FB Susan Saladini.

Thanks

tybin

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
WA
I sent you a message on Fb to get ya added
Thanks. Works way better without the delrin cup so far! I still have to search around for the firing sweet spot but this will help. I guess I did not think it would be safe with out the delving. Thanks so much. Is it safe not to have the delrin in the switch? Either way at least I can use it now. I have not had one hit before that was anything near what I just vapid.

What is the family FB page. I've been looking for one and have not found it. I'm on FB Susan Saladini.

Thanks

I just spoke to Mike and he determined that I probably arced (sp?) it. He was super nice and is sending me a switch replacement kit even though it was my fault. I most likely had the mesh too high into the top cap when I created my first coil which created the arc. Its working exactly how I expected it to work now that you had me file down the screw. I'm a Zinfidel for life!

Thanks for everyone's input. It was greatly appreciated.

Dnorager

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2011
Layton, UT
www.electronicstix.com

joaquingt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
San Francisco

Dnorager

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2011
Layton, UT
www.electronicstix.com
I think he wants to connect his zatty to a 510 mod

That is what I assumed as well. If this is a Z2 threaded atty, the answer is no. House of Hybrids does not make such an adapter.
The reasoning behind the Z2 threading was because it is so much more durable and sensible than the standard thin 510 threading.
The thread specs are out there however, so if someone wanted to make such an adapter they could. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread