atmizoo by atmizone - General Discussion for current and upcoming Projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Hey guys,

this is a small preview of how the Giga REV turns into the Nano version and vice versa...much simpler now :)

[emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319]
That works beautifully!!!!

Thanks Taz!!!

And for anyone who hasn't yet picked up this insanely versatile tank system...GO DO IT!!!

With the ability to go big or small, build your own coil, or use a range of Aspire coils...this tank is a masterpiece!!!
[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Reactions: theops

Trollky

Jan 10, 2017
[emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319]
That works beautifully!!!!

Thanks Taz!!!

And for anyone who hasn't yet picked up this insanely versatile tank system...GO DO IT!!!

With the ability to go big or small, build your own coil, or use a range of Aspire coils...this tank is a masterpiece!!!
[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]
I'll second that. No better flavour RTA out there in my view (and I've tried the Skyline). I've got 2 Giga's as my daily drivers but improved top-fill... slightly shorter... shiny... new... must have...

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Hey everyone :)

A quite detailed animation of what the Keras MTA is about:

GREAT VIDEO!!!

[emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319]

The video mentions great performance in TC mode, and while I have no TC devices, I must say this RBA deck holds one of the most stable coils I've ever built!

It is very common and normal to see the resistance of a coil change when in use and over the life of the coil, and a lot of that is due to the circuit path through the atomizer...but with the Keras RBA, I see very little of that.

What you build if what you get, and the resistance stays pretty much rock solid.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again:

If you don't own this device, you are missing out!

theops

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2012
Athens, GR
www.atmizoo.com
Some humble new stuff here in Atmizone...

1905x755-New-Drip-Tips-release.jpg

Reactions: HBcorpse

Mehmet Bizcanli

Apr 25, 2017
Wonderful atomizer. I really like it. Thanks so much to atmizoo team for this great job.
I can't speak english very well, sorry.

What do you think about prebuild coils? Aspire coils usually for dl. Maybe we can use vaporesso euc coils ( which has mtl) with ccell coil adapters..

I'm working with glasses because I'm fifty years old and deck is a little small. But it's okay, when if I use kanthal wire without wrap spacing.
But need wrap spacing on coil for tc mode. So, whats your offer, which wire can we use in temperature control mode. (It's important for smaller deck, because not have enough space.)

theops

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2012
Athens, GR
www.atmizoo.com
Mehmet ;)
Thanks a lot for the kind words!
About factory coils, Aspire Triton 1.8 Ohm are fine for MTL... Vaporesso classic or EUC with sleeve / adapter are a good choice for DTL sub ohm....
The deck of the Keras is relatively small, but no smaller than many RTAs. Also, its design helps easy installation of wire and rebuilding, so you will see that, in time, building coils on there is a piece of cake.
Now to the TC discussion: Is there any type of TC setup you prefer? More into SS/Ti/Ni200? The Keras can definitely work great with any type of TC wire, as its positive pole one-piece design and the deck's screw-on installation both ensure a rock - solid connection which does not allow variations when it comes to sensitive TC builts. So it mainly depends on what wire you are used to, more than the manufacturer's suggestion ;)

Mehmet Bizcanli

Apr 25, 2017
Mehmet ;)
Thanks a lot for the kind words!
About factory coils, Aspire Triton 1.8 Ohm are fine for MTL... Vaporesso classic or EUC with sleeve / adapter are a good choice for DTL sub ohm....
The deck of the Keras is relatively small, but no smaller than many RTAs. Also, its design helps easy installation of wire and rebuilding, so you will see that, in time, building coils on there is a piece of cake.
Now to the TC discussion: Is there any type of TC setup you prefer? More into SS/Ti/Ni200? The Keras can definitely work great with any type of TC wire, as its positive pole one-piece design and the deck's screw-on installation both ensure a rock - solid connection which does not allow variations when it comes to sensitive TC builts. So it mainly depends on what wire you are used to, more than the manufacturer's suggestion ;)

Thanks for reply.
My setup is;
Ss 304
26 awg
2,5 dia
7,5 wraps for skyline, 7 wraps for hussar.
aprox. 0.45 ohm.

For the near values, I will try 28 awg wire with 5 wraps on keras.

Mehmet Bizcanli

Apr 25, 2017
Hello everyone,
I'm happy with my keras giga rev. Everything is perfect, but have a little thing which can solve with your help I think...
I'm smelling dry-burn after aproximately 0,5 ml. liquid consumption.
Vacuum occurs in the tank. If I rotate top cap counterclockwise a little, bubbles seeming suddenly. Then vaping normally again.
Now, what must I do for liquid feeding without this problem?

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Hello everyone,
I'm happy with my keras giga rev. Everything is perfect, but have a little thing which can solve with your help I think...
I'm smelling dry-burn after aproximately 0,5 ml. liquid consumption.
Vacuum occurs in the tank. If I rotate top cap counterclockwise a little, bubbles seeming suddenly. Then vaping normally again.
Now, what must I do for liquid feeding without this problem?

I would make sure wick isn't too thick, and make sure it is not blocking the juice channels.

theops

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2012
Athens, GR
www.atmizoo.com
Mehmet, it has been quite some time - apologies for getting back with delay! Anyways, here is my comment: you should not focus on vacuum sort of incident... it is natural that air takes place of eliquid as the level inside the tank drops down gradually. Dry burn will occur if too much cotton is used in the setup or the cotton edges are stuffed inside the liquid intake holes - this way not allowing liquid to feed with no obstacles.. another useful hint (minor but important): it is advised *not* to top up your tanks with liquid to the very upper rim of the tank. A small upper partition left with air always helps the function of any RTA - perhaps this would explain dry burn on your first puffs after refilling ..?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mehmet Bizcanli

Apr 25, 2017
Mehmet, it has been quite some time - apologies for getting back with delay! Anyways, here is my comment: you should not focus on vacuum sort of incident... it is natural that air takes place of eliquid as the level inside the tank drops down gradually. Dry burn will occur if too much cotton is used in the setup or the cotton edges are stuffed inside the liquid intake holes - this way not allowing liquid to feed with no obstacles.. another useful hint (minor but important): it is advised *not* to top up your tanks with liquid to the very upper rim of the tank. A small upper partition left with air always helps the function of any RTA - perhaps this would explain dry burn on your first puffs after refilling ..?

I tried different setups during a few days. Everytime I had enough space top of the tank. I solved the problem with less cotton. And I saw that more important thing is liquid intake holes as your said.
Thank you very much. :)

theops

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2012
Athens, GR
www.atmizoo.com
Hello Zutankhamun!

Thanks for asking - I am afraid we will be disappointing you... actually you can't. There is the potential to fiddle a bit with the setup - tank having some liquid in it - in the case of the Nano version. This can be done after unscrewing the top cap, as the deck tube is quite open and allows you to see the setup well from above. However this will eventually lead to leaking if the procedure takes more than some seconds, as there is no liquid flow control off mode.. sorry mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread