1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Zeuz from vapor4life

Discussion in 'E-Cigar models' started by Tangaroav, Mar 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Tangaroav

Tangaroav Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Check out the Zeuz from vapor4life. I have been vaping on the medium and large models since two weeks. Dual auto/manual modes, 5 volts, 900 and 1300 mah at 2.5 ohms, the smilomisers take 3.5 and 6 ml and are confortable with a rubberlike tip that you can bite on like the real thing.

The build quality is outstanding and the look is realistic and elegant.

I am too inexperience to rate their e-juices, but the flavors I have tried, Havana and Menthol are fine.

2. Softrockstarr

Softrockstarr Senior Member ECF Veteran

I love the Zeus. I bought the small one right after they became available and used it for almost a year before I had a terrible juice accident and ruined the battery. The Smilomizers are amazing cartos (albeit a little on the expensive side) but it worked amazing with their carto tanks too. R.I.P little Zeus :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.