devauto

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
NoVA
Hi everyone..
My ZNA power button stuck at 30W!!!
no matter what I do the power doesn't go down.
so is there a way to fix it??
thing is I'm not in the US and it'll cost me 100$ to send it to ZEN
any help would be appreciated.

The same thing happened to me soon after I got my ZNA. It has something to do with the combination of the pins used for the buttons and the membrane below them. The only way to have it fixed is to send it to House of Hybrids and have them repair it. You could always try taking it apart yourself, but that would definitely void the warranty on it. Sorry I don't have better news for you.

Bodog

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Utah
Hey all. Bodog here. Just snagged myself a ZNA and have fallen in love with it :blush:
I got serial number 1691, which is pretty legit serial number i'd say.
Totally has solved any trouble shooting I was having with my older mods, like switch problems and such.
I highly recommend this device to anyone, of any knowledge level and you can be assured this is a rock solid device.

Im sure some of you lurkers out there are having a hell of a time trying to snag one. Bodog will share his secret with you of how to get ZNA.

The Layton, Utah, electronicstixs store is far less busy than my closest store, and had 3 in stock when i went. Granted some are B stocks but, the dudes there know their stuff. They assured me HOH wouldnt send out anything that wasn't top knotch and that they really just have high standards and some might have some blemish somewhere(mine didn't, it looked spotless to me) and he said he had his (I want to say for a year? cant quiet remember) for a long time and it hasnt given him any problems. Yeah they could have been BSing me, but if you've meet these guys and seen their shop I think you'd trust them as well.
Try your luck at this store and I think you can avoid a lot of the hassle of trying to snag one online.

PS the SS link by steam monkey is amazing on top of the ZNA

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
I don't know if it has been posted yet or not, but apparently HoH cannot reprogram serial numbers on the ZNA. If you need your board replaced, then you get a new serial number. Pretty bummed about this at the moment, as my ZNA LDE shorted itself out and they couldn't salvage the board. Hope no one else has this happen ... HoH did try everything to salvage it, but it is still very upsetting. I guess there is something to be said about engraved or stamped serial numbers ...

Really ? Sorry I guess that it bummed you out, but serial number are just silly IMO.

I mean it would be cool if I ended up with my birthday or something, but using it as a gauge to how early you got something seems a little 6y old to me.

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
ENS will no longer post notifications on FB when ZNA's are available for sale.... I bought two in the past, 1 for me and one for my friend... On 5-27-14 I was about to leave the house and checked their website... Wow lucked out again and scored another ZNA.... This one I am keeping as a backup incase I ever have to send mine in for repair..... :facepalm:

Last edited:

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Durham, North Carolina, United States
Why don't you like it? I think its an awesome mod.....

Couple of stuff I guess.

Mine comes with the physical reverse protection feature working, so I can't use flat top batteries. Needless to say, the availability and variety of high performance flat tops 18650 far surpasses button tops. It matters to me because using a aw IMR 18650 2000mah, I can maybe use one with only 20 charge cycles for 15 - 20 mins at 25 watts. After that it just keeps saying weak battery and restarts. Using a vtc5 + magnet, I can go 3 - 5 hours no problem. But I hate using the magnet.

The other thing is the way HoH made the zna, it's built with close to zero tolerance in terms of varying battery sizes. Many many button tops vary slightly from the length of an AW IMR, causing me to be unable to screw on the battery cap fully. Eg Panasonic NCR18650PF (which btw is a sick battery).

So yeap. Gonna sell it once I get back to the states.

Burping out loud using Tapatalk

brekec88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2014
US
20140617_174054.jpg 20140617_174218.jpg 20140617_174243.jpg
ZNA Lite + 18490 and 18650 Graphite Aluminum tubes. I'm seriously loving it.

brekec88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2014
US
Graphite aluminum body tubes??? I think I am behind in the news somewhere ... when did these come out and where can I buy them???

Electronicstix.com is only place to get them online. ES don't post FB stock updates anymore though so you have to stalk forever or just be super ... lucky to get one from them. I think they had some in stock yesterday but they sell out in minute even without FB updates.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread