••••Dreams about smoking?••••

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanium

Moved On
Oct 19, 2012
Hi titanium! In my "switchover" period (it took me 6 months to quit) I dreamt about cigs constantly. Eventually, they just went away. Wait it out. Probably not the answer you were looking for, but an answer nonetheless. :)

Hello, I think that's not the case...
I quit about 6 -7 months ago and I haven't had any dreams until just recently.
So I really can't think of a good reason.

But thanks for replying.

DiNet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
Israel
Oh yeah, had a dream on my second week of vaping. I was walking somewhere and cigarette just kept popping in my hand, someone gives me one, taking out of pack.
Than I was taking a puff and realizing it's not my PV, feeling bad followed by throwing cig away and searching for my ecig. Ending up finding it, but after taking a puff I see that's analog again in my hand.
Weird stuff, but liked that taking puff from cig gave me bad feeling, like doing something really really wrong :)

MsOceanCity

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2009
New Jersey
Agree w/RoseB, typical anxiety dream. We fear what we don't want to lose or behavior we don't want to go back to. Our brains process these fears and create dream scenarios. Although upsetting/unsettling to have them, they are actually good, as our brains are protecting us from freaking out, while we are awake! LOL! Hope that made sense:)

Liquid9

Mystic Vaper
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Panama City, FL
dreams of smoking isnt bad as long as you dont end up smoking. try taking chantix.... youll see some dreams worse than the ones you currently have

I've always wanted to try Chantix just for the crazy dreams people talk about, but I don't want the other side effects that come along with it. I recently had a dream that I was fighting and running from zombies, it was intense. I woke up sweating and my heart felt like it was going 100 mph, grabbed my pv and vaped a little bit.

Titanium, tell us more details about your dream!

gdavis67

Dec 21, 2012
United States
That is the result of the chemicals that "BIG TOBACCO" puts in the stinkies!! They have been altering your mind in more ways that you know for all these years. The tobacco companies are the cause, effect, and now they are the $ behind the FDA trying to step on our rights to vape!

I don't generally subscribe to the conspiracy theories that are running rampant, but Big Tobacco is one that I whole heartedly believe has been running this country for decades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread