• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

£20 for an eGo charger, ego 650mah battery and 5 BOGE sr cartomisers ...... tempting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

geogeeekgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Glasgow, Scotland
Hi :)

Is this an ok set up? sorry not sr cartos but lr :)

£20 for an eGo charger, ego 650mah battery, 5 BOGE 2.0ohm cartomisers and free shipping. Although i am quite happy with the standard 510 batteries for out and about, maybe i need a larger one for at home. Lol or am i just spending too mcuh time in forums ;)

Last edited:

geogeeekgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Glasgow, Scotland
lol oops,

i gave into temptation and liberty flights. I ended up ordering an eGo 900mah battery, a usb charger, and 2 vision ego clearomisers for £25.

So i am now waiting on the delivery of:
a titan 510 starter kit in red
a titan 510 compact starter kit in pink (for daughter)
two 510 mega batteries
one eGo usb charger
one eGo 900 mah battery
10 ce3 xl smokemizers
5 ce2 xl clearomizers
2 ego vision clearomizers
and about 200 ml of assorted 10 ml and 20ml juices from grizwalds, vapescape and totally wicked.

Not bad for a total price of about 125 quid but could someone now please take away all my debit card and paypal details away from me as i figure this is enough to last me at least three months ;)

Last edited:

geogeeekgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Glasgow, Scotland
Lol Geo, that lot should keep you going for a while :D
I know lol and it gets worse, i also ended up ordering 5 boge sr xl cartos and some black cherry juice from a scottish vendor. oh and i had to physically walk away from my laptop as i nearly clicked checkout on a provari mini order :S i just know that i am going to end up with a provari before summer and possibly a ggts before the end of summer :)

OneDayIllQuit

Mar 23, 2012
Kent UK
I know lol and it gets worse, i also ended up ordering 5 boge sr xl cartos and some black cherry juice from a scottish vendor. oh and i had to physically walk away from my laptop as i nearly clicked checkout on a provari mini order :S i just know that i am going to end up with a provari before summer and possibly a ggts before the end of summer :)

I have about five tabs on my browser sitting open with shopping carts filled with various goodies. I'm resisting the 'checkout' buttons for now. I haven't gone as far as provari yet, I'm still waiting delivery of a lavatube :smokie:

geogeeekgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Glasgow, Scotland
I have about five tabs on my browser sitting open with shopping carts filled with various goodies. I'm resisting the 'checkout' buttons for now. I haven't gone as far as provari yet, I'm still waiting delivery of a lavatube :smokie:

lol i have a couple of tabs open on my ipad filled full of what i hope to be are delicious juices n other bits, but i closed the one with the provari although it is very tempting i don't think i am ready for variable voltage................. yet ;)

Lost Boy

Mar 18, 2012
United Kingdom
Am 8 weeks in to vaping and have a Lavatube which is great.....it is worth a little studying of Ohm's law in order to get the best results and I personally don't rate dual coil cartos on a VV device.
There is a great Ohm's Law calculator for Android which makes it a doddle to work out ha to get to your preferred heat (wattage) with any resistance carto......have fun tweaking!:vapor:

geogeeekgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Glasgow, Scotland
Am 8 weeks in to vaping and have a Lavatube which is great.....it is worth a little studying of Ohm's law in order to get the best results and I personally don't rate dual coil cartos on a VV device.
There is a great Ohm's Law calculator for Android which makes it a doddle to work out ha to get to your preferred heat (wattage) with any resistance carto......have fun tweaking!:vapor:

Lol I expect to be on vv by the end of summer, by then I should be able to brave ohms law :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread