◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
yep. happy new year, gang. :>)

giphy.gif

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
@TamiPac

tell me about your lil punch please

kinda maybe thinking one of those over a nut punch, maybe

also, mum doesn't appear to agree that "a little bit of ginger goes a long way", she's more along the lines of "more ginger is better"... seems to have settled into a good smoothie in the mid morning routine :thumbs:

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
How did your retrievers go with it?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
My old boy was sleeping, the young girl kinda freaked out at first but then was probably wondering what the heck these crazy humans are doing

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
was probably wondering what the heck these crazy humans are doing

I wonder that myself all the time :confused:

Welcome to 2017 everyone!

I slept right through, was out cold soon after my last post :yawn:

It did happen though, didn't it? :unsure:

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
@TamiPac

also, mum doesn't appear to agree that "a little bit of ginger goes a long way", she's more along the lines of "more ginger is better"... seems to have settled into a good smoothie in the mid morning routine :thumbs:

I have a Nutter. Super comfortable in the hand, battery life (2x 18650's) is awesome in higher ohm builds, hits hard (hence, "Nutpunch"). I would suspect that you would find it enjoyable to use.

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
@TamiPac

I have a Nutter. Super comfortable in the hand, battery life (2x 18650's) is awesome in higher ohm builds, hits hard (hence, "Nutpunch"). I would suspect that you would find it enjoyable to use.

I agree with Peng :thumb:

The difference is the Nutter is a Punch that squonks... or is the Punch a Nutter that doesn't squonk :unsure:

Either way, the Nutter does feel great in hand, it is very comfortable to hold and doesn't feel large. It's not so good for pocket carry though.

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
@TamiPac

Perhaps not me..............Puppy and Bee have them and I don't know who else......................

Yay that she's loving ginger, it's fantastic for her. See if she likes Apple Cider Vinegar as well. 1 tbsp a day of the vinegar has wonderful benefits.

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
We could totally do that IF someone was in Seattle when he was sposed to be. :rolleyes:

Yep, that was my bad due to circumstance.

The good news is, in a few short months, I'll be able to be in Seattle anytime I want to be. :D

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
I'm in Seattle pretty much anytime I want to be. Any season.

So, I did get all the buttonhats n' switches married and squared away.
I'll be cutting some juice tube tonight; and, barring any surprises, I oughta be glowing some wire and tickling some CCDs tomorrow.

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
charge-coupled device

The CCD is a major piece of technology in digital imaging. In a CCD image sensor, pixels are represented by p-doped MOS capacitors. These capacitors are biased above the threshold for inversion when image acquisition begins, allowing the conversion of incoming photons into electron charges at the semiconductor-oxide interface; the CCD is then used to read out these charges. Although CCDs are not the only technology to allow for light detection, CCD image sensors are widely used in professional, medical, and scientific applications where high-quality image data is required. In applications with less exacting quality demands, such as consumer and professional digital cameras, active pixel sensors (CMOS) are generally used; the large quality advantage CCDs enjoyed early on has narrowed over time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread