◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia

fbdee81413f054bd118986365ad63a8a.jpg

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
wow :blink:

all those people are singin' for me?
cause I chose those colors for my house(front)?
. . . and the announcer even thinks "ohhhh, it is beautiful, it is bee-utiful"?

:blush:
Yep [emoji38]

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
You've taken HRH of her pedestal? :confused:

'off' her pedestal, but on a daily basis i just call her Smurf and so does everyone else, though doctors and pharmacy personnel can be awkward. "'what's her name?, 'Smurf'. 'When's her birthday?' '11-09'. 'What year?' 'Every year'".

When she is out of range of sight and earshot - it's HRH. i've no wish to meet my demise earlier than necessary.
Aaaand - today HRH returned with my Cowbell from the USPS. It's on my desk shelf and it's absolutely effing knockout beautiful. Naturally it's storming here so bad light precludes any decent photos and i haven't done anything more than remove it from the packaging and just gawp at it.

When i recover from a totally avoidable accident at work that has left me on crutches, and my legal team gives me the ok (Smurf, T and Smurf - accident lawyers par excellence), then we'll get to all that.

:D

T

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
'off' her pedestal, but on a daily basis i just call her Smurf and so does everyone else, though doctors and pharmacy personnel can be awkward. "'what's her name?, 'Smurf'. 'When's her birthday?' '11-09'. 'What year?' 'Every year'".

When she is out of range of sight and earshot - it's HRH. i've no wish to meet my demise earlier than necessary.
Aaaand - today HRH returned with my Cowbell from the USPS. It's on my desk shelf and it's absolutely effing knockout beautiful. Naturally it's storming here so bad light precludes any decent photos and i haven't done anything more than remove it from the packaging and just gawp at it.

When i recover from a totally avoidable accident at work that has left me on crutches, and my legal team gives me the ok (Smurf, T and Smurf - accident lawyers par excellence), then we'll get to all that.

:D

T

oh snap.jpg

Heal fast and well Trunks...;)

X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Marysville, Washington, USA
Morning bee, classy, aal, bri, steve (still awaiting food pics) tami, tamer, peng, slots, xpy, everyone.

Morning Doff!

And of course all the rest of you dibidabblers. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread