◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
dude

if you don't have bluetooth,
how you gonna be all like 'at?

not-look-like-jerk-while-wearing-bluetooth.300x140.jpg

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
btw, I just checked all the cap mag holes for matchy-fitty, and we good to go on that.

(meaning to say:
cap pre-finishing, check
cap mag holes, drilled
cap mag holes actually relate to body mag holes in some meaningful fashion, yep)

I'll be doing the rest of the cap machining tomorrow.
and then I guess it'll be time to start shaping the bodies (unless I'm forgetting something)

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
Zactly

E-food is my dream. Like e-cigs but food. Never get fat

funny because; just yesterday I picked up a bag of "gourmet jelly beans" (with, like, 41 diff. flavors of jelly beans) for the wife and daughter. They dig that kin'a stuff. Anyway, as a vaper, nibbling on those is a weird experience. The flavorings in there are basically the same as e-liquid, right? So, it's like I'm sampling wacky juice flavors while I'm skimming my kid's candy. o_O

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
Why would you wanna stick a mod in you ear?

Very good sir [hmmph]
I will remove the imaginary bluetooth feature from the nonexistent mod [harrumph!]

(and, just out of spite, I'm removing the mustache trimmer from yours to boot! :pervy: )

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
funny because; just yesterday I picked up a bag of "gourmet jelly beans" (with, like, 41 diff. flavors of jelly beans) for the wife and daughter. They dig that kin'a stuff. Anyway, as a vaper, nibbling on those is a weird experience. The flavorings in there are basically the same as e-liquid, right? So, it's like I'm sampling wacky juice flavors while I'm skimming my kid's candy. o_O

any "bee pee" flavoured ones?

[honey flavour, IIRC]

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
the day I end up arguing in defense of candy corn :rolleyes: (which I never much cared for)

:lol:

ahem . . .

candy corn (or the stuff in our cabinet) has real honey as an ingredient.

you're comparing it to the authenticity of "key lime" and "baja margarita" jelly beans? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread