◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Just finished prepping these, for my boys.
Turns junk food (sunflower seeds etc) into super food.

Those fish look like lots of work, Bri.

It’s not really work if you enjoy what you’re doing ;)

I’ve had aquariums since I was about 6, the brief periods where I didn’t have a tank, or several, going always seemed just not right. I owned an aquarium shop for several years, now that was work.

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
remember this dry wetland, from around april?

20190310_094844.jpg

This is this morning. If it were a planned trip, I would have taken my olympus camera. Any photographers will recognise light that needs filters, and subjects too far away for a phone

I actually almost stayed home today. But I got to see an eagle, probably a wedge tail. Around the 5 minute mark every citter suddenly buggers off, then eagle in the sky

And for Rossum :lol:

Google Maps

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
remember this dry wetland, from around april?

View attachment 834343

This is this morning. If it were a planned trip, I would have taken my olympus camera. Any photographers will recognise light that needs filters, and subjects too far away for a phone

I actually almost stayed home today. But I got to see an eagle, probably a wedge tail. Around the 5 minute mark every citter suddenly buggers off, then eagle in the sky

And for Rossum :lol:

Google Maps

D9282B4D-D1DC-47D9-9EAD-87367622F333.jpeg
C7501C12-0940-4B03-B10A-9590823D90A0.jpeg

:unsure:

:blink:

:ohmy:

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
hi.
morning y'all.
(it's late evening here; but that seems to be the thing to say)
been reading along; but haven't thought of a single thing to say lately.

I think I just finished processing pics of latest lamp, "Sacred". But Flickr is being a real turdmuppet tonight; so I'm just gonna leave that be and review/revisit tomorrow.

And I'm pretty deep into the next one as well. It's a bit different, as it involves white concrete/cement with exposed (cast-on/in) dark aggregate. o_O

:D

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
hi.
morning y'all.
(it's late evening here; but that seems to be the thing to say)
been reading along; but haven't thought of a single thing to say lately.

I think I just finished processing pics of latest lamp, "Sacred". But Flickr is being a real turdmuppet tonight; so I'm just gonna leave that be and review/revisit tomorrow.

And I'm pretty deep into the next one as well. It's a bit different, as it involves white concrete/cement with exposed (cast-on/in) dark aggregate. o_O

:D

Looking forward to seeing it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread