◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
I, for one, absolutely don't want to lose touch
But you rarely post :?:

We'll work it out, I'm sure

Thamks for keeping this place going so long

Attachments

• IMG_20210115_092103.jpg
    IMG_20210115_092103.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20210115_091905.jpg
    IMG_20210115_091905.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20210115_093509.jpg
    IMG_20210115_093509.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 12

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
Hey, so here's an exciting thought . . . .
I just (recently) did the annual re-up for this here thread of ours, and I'm thinking this would be the last of those.
That is to say, next year, end of December, I wouldn't/willn't re-up, and this here thread would face it's inevitable ultimate fate of close-up-iture.
That would give you kids a whole year to start up another thread (or some other form of everybody still gets to keep in touch), and to make the painful transition of clicking a different link to see the same faces.
I, for one, absolutely don't want to lose touch, or have the thing completely dissipate, so I would ask most earnestly that somebody (and consequently everybody) actually make this thing happen.

thoughts? :?:

:)
We did this with the facebook group..............not working near as well as this one. I suspect that after this one closes people will meander over to that one. But seeing how some are having issues with facebook I can look at other options.

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I believe the tradition is to start another thread on ECF (like, in the Lounge, or something), and then watch that thread founder and fail. However, I think we could do better, if we all just made a little effort to "introduce" ourselves on that new thread, make our presence known, make it feel like there's people there. It's all about whether you all want to keep in touch as a group; to have such a "place" available for folks to check in and touch base.

Anyway, it's still 11.5 months away, and I kin'a don't think there should be 2 places/threads running simultaneously.
So, really, for now, just an early heads-up on what I was thinking, and we can revisit when pertinent?

X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Marysville, Washington, USA
I remember when this thread was so busy I couldn't keep up. But the real interest was in the star attraction. Some flingflangin coil master pdip guy makin seriously beautiful mods and popping out wicked coils like a puppet master animal balloon twister.

If only there was something new to get excited about, like CNC stab wood and bright colorful synthetic mods, caps and drip tips. (A perfect world with rainbows and unicorns LOL)

I would have to have about 6 months off and a bee infused brain but it would be so awesome to generate that kind of excitement again.

But those were the good ole day's when something new was being created and discovered every day.

Now its like, yup, it's morning, did you see that new Chinese clone. :blink: :tumble:

Maybe when we're forced into the black market.

Where's my damn unicorn... :pop:

X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Marysville, Washington, USA
HBD @Xpuppy
A day early as usual... but thank you Doffers.

I thought I might skip this one. I can't think of anything positive to go with this age number. Last year it was, I'm like a 57 Chevy, a good classic, like the candy apple red one I helped my friend restore when we were kids.

This year... I'm just Fragging old! Not that I didn't figure that out at 50.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread