◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
is the weather nice in chicago? my tami mail seems happy there lol
I'm gonna tell you what happened.......It left Houston and was so happy to get out of our awful nasty rainy weather it decided to celebrate in Chicago! While out, it was caught up in a black lives matter "peaceful protest" and had the crap kicked out of it. It's probably laying in the hospital hoping you'll come rescue it.

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
I'm gonna tell you what happened.......It left Houston and was so happy to get out of our awful nasty rainy weather it decided to celebrate in Chicago! While out, it was caught up in a black lives matter "peaceful protest" and had the crap kicked out of it. It's probably laying in the hospital hoping you'll come rescue it.
at the risk of upsetting classy

the mod is black. Does that help, or hinder?

Reactions: keithu2

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
morning!

how are we?

i have a click and collect order to collect at the art store today. Biggish canvas supplies, for 66 x 54 inch canvas

have etching press due for delivery

2 EM Stumpy rda due for delivery

and, a mystery gift

... no venom as yet. And gig's SVA is equally enjoying los angeles. Inbound into customs. And wondering if "plastic parts, with metal tube" would have been better than the "flashlight base" description that gig recommended

winter is stupid. But i need o remember that summer is too. And nothing is on fire here ATM, so that's good

the deconstructed mushroom lamp must make interesting light patters, bee?

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
winter is stupid. But i need o remember that summer is too

:thumb:

the deconstructed mushroom lamp must make interesting light patters, bee?

yessir. many of them make cool ceiling patterns, and walls too betimes.

oh, and I got into that juried exhibit that I was all excited about. 2 lamps. (yay :D )
also had 4 lamps accepted at an annual juried show; but it's one of them "virtual" deals; so I almost don't give two figs about that; but I am sincerely glad for the acceptance part (and maybe a wee bit of exposure).

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
You'll need to link up those of us who have ample figs

This is my press. Going to look into getting longer press bed

IMG_20210608_153020.jpg
IMG_20210608_153017.jpg
IMG_20210608_152957.jpg
IMG_20210608_152953.jpg

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
↑this is deep. a blank canvas obscuring our view of the real world. (plastic patio furniture n' all)
sage.gif

You'll need to link up those of us who have ample figs
K, but do me a favor. Don't go there to look at my pics (buried deep in a mass of pics . . . it's all lumped together and sorted alphabetically, by first name), which are the same pics I've had kickin' around for some time. Go there to check out and support all the other people's cool art. There's some good stuff there.
https://www.shorelineartsfestival.org/2021-virtual-juried-art-and-photography-show

If you want to see good pics/representation of my stuff: ↓this'd be the gallery of choice :rolleyes:
Peter D’s albums | Flickr (which you, Dan, already know)

Last edited:

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
I was just playing with ceiling patterns with this new lamp I just finished. (no proper pics of it yet)
It's a floor (to ceiling, 8ft) lamp. I just happened to notice the top bit of glass is a perfect little dish in which to put glass tidbits and alter the mood of the ceiling haps.

51238422775_35c86e95a1_z.jpg

51236650652_3c6aa890ca_z.jpg

51237361111_f0672a971a_c.jpg

51238422625_7a19c4f7b6_z.jpg

just snapped some crappy pics while playing because I remembered we were just mentioning . . ..

X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Marysville, Washington, USA
desk could be

press has curves and non right angles

this was just attaching it to the desk, with excessively long bolts though

its important to have bolts about 5 times as long as needed, that's my motto :?:
As long as you have a hack saw and an grinder! :w00t:

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
desk could be

press has curves and non right angles

aha! but I was careful not to capitalize the "M", and thusly not refer directly to the movement and its constrictions.
(I had a hard time thinking of a movement that incorporated producing nothing as a result of one's efforts . . .. can you think of such an art movement?)

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
aha! but I was careful not to capitalize the "M", and thusly not refer directly to the movement and its constrictions.
(I had a hard time thinking of a movement that incorporated producing nothing as a result of one's efforts . . .. can you think of such an art movement?)
Not really. No

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread