◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
will let these lamb bones go 48 hrs with apple cider vinegar

won't help a lot, but taking anything we get towards bone healing. Including comfrey ointment

unsure what else to do

c10f35dc17508ca8be83aed3499024db.jpg

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
will let these lamb bones go 48 hrs with apple cider vinegar

won't help a lot, but taking anything we get towards bone healing. Including comfrey ointment

unsure what else to do

View attachment 973830
If you can get some chicken feet, backs or necks.........Also, if you roast the bones in the oven for 20 minutes or so on the larger animal bones, before extracting the broth, it gives it a really rich flavor.

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
If you can get some chicken feet, backs or necks.........Also, if you roast the bones in the oven for 20 minutes or so on the larger animal bones, before extracting the broth, it gives it a really rich flavor.
It also generates an additional pan to wash. Lamb is pretty rich with a long simmer anyway :wub:

X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Marysville, Washington, USA
That reminds me of "Monkey", Kevin, Xobeloot.
That pic actually did come from the monkeys old NEMP thread.

I couldn’t find his famous how-to coil video with the coat hanger. Very possible it doesn’t exist anymore.

Quite the character that Monkey :lol:

• Love
Reactions: TamiPac

Alexander Mundy

Ribbon Twister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Springfield, MO
That pic actually did come from the monkeys old NEMP thread.

I couldn’t find his famous how-to coil video with the coat hanger. Very possible it doesn’t exist anymore.

Quite the character that Monkey :lol:
He deleted all his yt videos some time back and doesn't have the original. He is still on FB by his real name.

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
Straight up creepy!
It was raining about 2 minutes prior so I didn’t see that I rang bus bell early. Cemetary was there so photos

This is mum's bestie, the retired physiotherapist Phillip. Demonstrating her new toy

And I'm to buy half inch plastic tubing to blow bubbles in a bottle of water to work her lungs, while she can't go for walks

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
picked up click n collect that i ordered a week ago

15x10cm lino. Will just cut 1 or 2 words. Print a couple stamps of complimentary colours for matter & anti matter popping into existance in a connected way that i don't pretend to understand

25 sticks of willow charcoal. To bung some lines mostly on botom left of quantum wave, split that wave into a few smaller ribbons/waves. And lift out some curves

then top centre circle gets scribbled with white oil stick again, and smoodged with turps or a resin medium

fine steel wool some shinies to matt

then dry a while and frame as triptych. Frame is ready and mat board due tuesday for delivery

X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Marysville, Washington, USA
Tell me it isn't true!

I'm going to Hawaii in about 2 weeks and the bass turds just successfully banned flavors on May 4th 2022. Except tobacco. Unless PMTA certified by the FDA. :-x

I don't think my home made Poo will pass the PMTA test.

I'm at a loss. Anyone up to date on this disappointment?

Also, I'm at a loss as to which mod I can carry on the plane. I can safely package them for carry on which as far as I can tell is still legal.

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
Tell me it isn't true!

I'm going to Hawaii in about 2 weeks and the bass turds just successfully banned flavors on May 4th 2022. Except tobacco. Unless PMTA certified by the FDA. :-x

I don't think my home made Poo will pass the PMTA test.

I'm at a loss. Anyone up to date on this disappointment?

Also, I'm at a loss as to which mod I can carry on the plane. I can safely package them for carry on which as far as I can tell is still legal.
I think that applies to selling or buying. I can't believe it applies to your homemade for personal use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread