◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
So close

Slower than bee :shy:

eb88ff15688e0606e60b3b8fe0ccf494.jpg
18d17450567a51d7cea16878416b2f28.jpg
60636f1ba10f702c286651f1cc8e4b00.jpg
37fc893dd750404837ad03a7d81a2daf.jpg

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
The lower I take the nicotine the more I vape.
That's no surprise. I've never really understood the rationale of lowering nic if it makes a person vape more PG, VG, and flavorings. I hit 8 years last December. I started at 18 mg, with occasional hits of 24. I was able to get down to 15 within a few months of starting, but has taken me years to get down to 12 from there, and I did it 0.5 mg at a time. I won't mix lower unless/until I'm sure my consumption is stable at 5ml a day or less.
My son said to me on the 2nd that he thought I should try to give up vaping. I told him if he touches my mods I will take back that life I so generously gave him!
For sure. My family is planning to bury my with a couple my mods and at least a liter of nic base, 'cause if science ever figures out how to revive me, I'd be insufferable without them, and they know it. :D

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
That's no surprise. I've never really understood the rationale of lowering nic if it makes a person vape more PG, VG, and flavorings. I hit 8 years last December. I started at 18 mg, with occasional hits of 24. I was able to get down to 15 within a few months of starting, but has taken me years to get down to 12 from there, and I did it 0.5 mg at a time. I won't mix lower unless/until I'm sure my consumption is stable at 5ml a day or less.

For sure. My family is planning to bury my with a couple my mods and at least a liter of nic base, 'cause if science ever figures out how to revive me, I'd be insufferable without them, and they know it. :D
I keep trying to lower it and then bring it back up just for the reasons you stated.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
I keep trying to lower it and then bring it back up just for the reasons you stated.
Baby steps. Given the coil you vape and the way you go through batteries, I would suppose you're at a much lower level of nic than I am. Let's pretend you're at 3 mg. Going from 3 to 2 would be like when I tried to go from 18 to 12 a few months in, just about 8 years ago. It's exactly the same ratio or percentage of reduction, which I found entirely unsatisfactory at the time.

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
Baby steps. Given the coil you vape and the way you go through batteries, I would suppose you're at a much lower level of nic than I am. Let's pretend you're at 3 mg. Going from 3 to 2 would be like when I tried to go from 18 to 12 a few months in, just about 8 years ago. It's exactly the same ratio or percentage of reduction, which I found entirely unsatisfactory at the time.
I have been at 3 for years! I went to 0 once a few years ago and even gave away my extra nic. This go around I went to 1 and I hate it. I'm going back to 3 for a while.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
I've ordered six VTC6 batteries from that place.
They arrived today. Based strictly on appearance, I think they are genuine. However, the packaging strikes me as sketchy:

y3tirfb.jpg

Also, if I'm interpreting the AH30 date code correctly, these were either made on August 30th, 1992 (obviously implausible) or on August 30th, 2018, which would make then darn near four years old!

Capacity and IR testing will have to wait until I get back down to FL next month.

@TamiPac did you get yours yet? If so, post some pics please.

Last edited:

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
They arrived today. Based strictly on appearance, I think they are genuine. However, the packaging strikes me as sketchy:

y3tirfb.jpg

Also, if I'm interpreting the AH30 date code correctly, these were either made on August 30th, 1992 (obviously implausible) or on August 30th, 2018, which would make then darn near four years old!

Capacity and IR testing will have to wait until I get back down to FL next month.

@TamiPac did you get yours yet? If so, post some pics please.
I have not gotten them. I better check up on that. (Tracking says, DELAYED) It was supposed to be delivered today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread