◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
Bloody hell it was hot today, and i just mowed the poxy lawn after work. i am a hot mess, and my new hat didn't stop the sweat pouring off me, but i did look smooth!

HRH went shopping. 'Don't call me'. Because last week i did after she had been gone for an hour to shops 5 minutes away. There had been a car crash (that she witnessed no doubt, as usual !! )and that's why she was delayed.

My lunch is a low carb salad (read 'meat and cheese and eggs and go easy on the lettuce cos i hate it'), every day. But balsamic vinaigrette makes it ok.

i eat it from a troughplastic container i hold under my chin, because i will pick up and eat fluffy olives from the floor.

T

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
do you make snuffle-noises while you're eating from your plastic container? little breathing through your nose huffle-snuffs?

just curious. that's what I'm picturing . .. hearing . . . as I read your post.

:lol:

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
Oh, how terrible, the list is full. You might have to ask Dibby if he can help you out. Naturally, he's counting on a few dropping out when it's time to pay.

Unemployed layabouts and black marketeers like me usually, but your best bet is to PM him and maybe he'll sell you the one he was planning on leaving to either his best friend or his children. He's like that.
Some days.

T

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
Oh, how terrible, the list is full. You might have to ask Dibby if he can help you out. Naturally, he's counting on a few dropping out when it's time to pay.

Unemployed layabouts and black marketeers like me usually, but your best bet is to PM him and maybe he'll sell you the one he was planning on leaving to either his best friend or his children. He's like that.
Some days.

T
Trunkie, I'm still picturing you with a body part stuck and grass all over you! It's kept me laughing for quite some time! :lol:

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com

Some days.

T

Gosh, @LittleBird , I hope you stick around long enough for me to tell you that supertrunker is wrong. There's still a couple spots left on the atty list. I'll dig it up for you here.

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
OK, LittleBird, here we go. Please to copypaste the list and add your name at the bottom; or just tell me how many to put you down for. If you click the link at the top, you can read the "terms and conditions". Atties are still about a month out, I'd say, roughly, guessing.

NUPPIN' LIST: (←original post)
1. pdib: 1x
2. Rossum 3x
3. 73neb 2x
4. Slots 3X (revised)
5. spacetime 2x
6. BlueSnake 2x
7. beckdg 6x
8. e30ernest 1x
9. Gigdujour 2x
10. distortoblotto 3x ( revised)
11. CaptSteve 4x
12. B2L 2x
13. Alamedean 2x
14. KAS122461 4X
15. Walter Ego 1X
16. Ratchet62 2X
17. BobC 2x
18. TealStreetHooligan 3X
19. Aal_ 2X
20. Train2 X1
21. classwife X2
22. Raynman X4
23. Keithu2 X2
24. elainedwright X3
25. Hotsauc333 X2
26. bigdancehawk 3x (no CB on PJ)
27. supertrunker X1
28. Irish Messing x3
29. Clark F 2x
30. penguiness 2x
31. Tamer El-Meehy X2
32. drucco99 2x
33. 67Tele X1
34. MsLoud X2
35. Kingdal X1
36. jhhollier X1
37. HeiSINberg [1x]
38. Nautilusfan 2x
39. Aaron L. 1x
40. BENTHOS 1x
41. Drillerrt 2x
42. Rickajho x1 (+1 below↓)
43. Joatmon2112 x2
44. inswva x1
45. turbcad6 x3
46. was Doffy, now is nobody . .. just emptiness xØ
47. custom-classic x2
48. sqonker 1x
49. clnire 1x
50. WhiteHighlights 1x
51. floridaBMW 1x
52. seapeach x2
53. Rickajho x1
54. HockerMagnum x1
55. Moonbear x2
56. inthepines x1

running total: 108

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
Trunkie, I'm still picturing you with a body part stuck and grass all over you! It's kept me laughing for quite some time! :lol:
You have no idea my dear, just this very evening i went out there with the weedeater doodah. Because HRH says the drive does not look neat.

So i drove my car and reversed it 15 times over the same spot, but she told me off for being a prat and so: Indiana Jones hat on, DEET spray to the eyeballs and off we went again.

Was mild. Only 95f with a heat index of 105f. After 40 minutes of that, my device conked out of fuel. HRH insisted i refill it and finish the job, as you do. i have by this time butterfly sweat all over my shirt, but manfully i struggle through and finish. I'll just mention as an aside that i walk about 7 miles a day in a warehouse/factory with no a/c every day.

i need a bit more walking when i get home. Does me good. Keeps me fit. HRH is an expert in lawnmower mechanics up until it's time to use them.

i bought this house because it has the best shower you have (well - i have) ever seen in my life. So plastered in grass, i turn it to 'deep clean and power cycle' and hang on. It's like Disneyland only without alligators.

i did go back about 5 pages to try to find the list of Nuppins, but apathy and 5 pages of bollocks defeated me!

T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread