◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValHeli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2013
Baghdad
Happy V-day VH.

Are you getting close to completing your magnificent 7 yet?

Or is it more like 27? (I've seen your stack of wood) :D

Thanks X-puppy! As many mods, nutcases.. etc that Pdib has made for me and are about to make, I just call it collective magnificence! LOL

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
I here ya Cap, simpler is usually better. But, in my grand scheme of things, It's about staying off cigs (2nd vapeversarry coming up!) and sometimes to do that I need the extra power to get the flavor that I want constantly.
Hey anything that keeps you off the death sticks is good brother

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
TO ALL THE BIRTHDAY FOLKS

happy-birthdaysurprise.gif

happybirthdayboy.gif

happybirthday3.gif

birthdaygarfield.gif

congrats2.gif

X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Marysville, Washington, USA

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I guess I am late to the party. Belated happy birthday Arnold! I hope all is going well. :)

I'll take this one, e.

(seems you've generated a spare. . . . . . you don't need 2, right?)

Here, Arnold . . . for you! from me! :D

X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Marysville, Washington, USA
And WOW, those new 3kmah LG's really are that good. I picked up a 6 pack and just changed out my first one @3.78V with only 1/4 bottle remaining. Running .3ohm 24g dual coils. It was Still hitting quite good but as everyone knows, the squonk takes more effort when the bottle runs low. Also they don't seem to loose much punch coming off their peak, I'll bet the performance curve looks pretty good. I'm really impressed and even a little surprised.

Alexander Mundy

Ribbon Twister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Springfield, MO
And WOW, those new 3kmah LG's really are that good. I picked up a 6 pack and just changed out my first one @3.78V with only 1/4 bottle remaining. Running .3ohm 24g dual coils. It was Still hitting quite good but as everyone knows, the squonk takes more effort when the bottle runs low. Also they don't seem to loose much punch coming off their peak, I'll bet the performance curve looks pretty good. I'm really impressed and even a little surprised.

Yep. Decided to continue my experiment with the first cell before I gave it a charge. Started dropping off noticeably after about 1 ml more, and took 2.2 ml to fill when I felt it was absolutely necessary to end the experiment. 3.16V after a total of 8 ml with .55 ohm. I didn't check the voltage when it noticeably dropped off but I would guess 3.5 to 3.6V is where it takes a nose dive. As Puppy said they hold really well in the range we use them and I would guess in normal mech use we can get at least 5/8 if not 3/4 usable of the 3K rating which is much better than any other battery I have had. That is assuming you use an awesome mod with low voltage drop like the Pinch. :thumb:

In the Gateway city today and the Grandson is warming up for Soccer so about time for me to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread