◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
I usually shave my head every month or two. But my sister is living her life long dream of hairdressing college, she just learned blokes cuts. So going tomorrow to give her a human, rather than plastic head to practice on and get her grades up.

She started years ago, but she's like a fertility goddess and had a 13 year hiatus to raise kids

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
I usually shave my head every month or two. But my sister is living her life long dream of hairdressing college, she just learned blokes cuts. So going tomorrow to give her a human, rather than plastic head to practice on and get her grades up.

She started years ago, but she's like a fertility goddess and had a 13 year hiatus to raise kids

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
I wanna see!

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
4 days ago was my son's birthday. He is 6. Also it is my vapeversary. 6 years of vaping. Seems like forever. 5 years on ECF. seems like forever.

Hi guys.

Happy all-that-stuff, Aal!
and congratulations on all-that-stuff too!
:)

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
Our 92% eclipse was really interesting. We saw a lot of super-interesting, once in a lifetime phenomena with light and shadow over the ≈20 minutes before/during/after eclipsiness. Lots of crescent shapes involved (rotating slowly with the orientation of the eclipse crescent), weird shadows that blurred on one side and sharped on the other (bending of light), and a series of observations with how various objects cast shadows, diffused the light, and etc.
Basically, the bending of the sunlight around the moon made a lot of really weird things happen, if one took the time to "experiment" and observe.

good times. :)

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
here's a picture of me holding an ordinary screwdriver. Note the crescent shaped ghosting (my fingers did not extend beyond the shaft of the handle; and the gap between my fingers wasn't as pronounced . . . crescent-bent light was sneaking through and expanding). Also note that the top of the shadow is crisp and the bottom blurred. The crescent of the sun was on the top at this point, so there's an inversion going on too.
and note the ghosting of crescent shadows off the ordinary metal shaft of the screwdriver.

There were more interesting objects/observations/phenomena; but this is the one where my daughter happened to be close by with camera/phone.

36600186131_a6e394d3a1_c.jpg

I'm sure a lot of y'all saw this kind of stuff. Cool tho, huh?
(except for Doffy, getting eaten alive by ...... sea-worms)

Gigdujour

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2013
Michigan
Thank you all for the birthday wishes [emoji3] It ended up being the usual, working way too long in what amounted to a 150 ton convection oven. Although I did manage to get some baby juggling in after I got done [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]
7fc9a8daec9e26b45a8db463e6d1683f.jpg

81331d76b3a27633117792b65c909694.jpg

(Evil One ^^^)
I just realized that I really need to get someone to snap some pictures of me juggling the baby [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread