◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
Evenin’ dibidabers (happy birthday to yer Pinch Classy)
Been busy adding miles to my clock recently and in the process of moving house (ok wifey is doing most of the work and appropriately reminding me of it)
Kids are all grown up and left the nest so wifey, the dog and I don’t seem to need such a big house. Now problem is i’ve been told that I’m not having a work room anymore (or at least that’s the claim).
Somehow I think the wife has the impression I’m getting rid of my lathe, no idea how she came about that proposition but I guess she is entitled to wishful thinking.

Anyhow had an adventurous last month, what between the snow storms in NY and the gusting winds in London I’ve survived. A house move certainly won’t kill me (at least I hope not)

PS I am taking that lathe to the grave with me though
So sad to hear your work room disappeared! I bet you'll find one though! Peter is right. When you retire you'll go nuts without it.

Actually, I'm just happy and excited to hear from you. :wub:

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
You gotta love him though

gh2_large.png

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
yep.

but now nobody can say his name or he'll come over here and find out we like him. :|
I haven't been back on FB since the flood. I just don't have time to keep up so I've stayed off. I kinda miss him and Damian too.

Mark Todd :D :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread