☜☆☞ DarthVapers.com ☜☆☞ ٩(●̮̮̃•)۶ Official Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diefleu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
florida USA
www.darthvapers.com
We are so close to finishing! We ran into a bump in the road that set us back a few days! I have listened mr Mann and your requests on the website have been made! I will be launching tomorrow most likely however subtle design changes may still be seen along the way. Again, thank you for your patience everyone!

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
We are so close to finishing! We ran into a bump in the road that set us back a few days! I have listened mr Mann and your requests on the website have been made! I will be launching tomorrow most likely however subtle design changes may still be seen along the way. Again, thank you for your patience everyone!

Ha! I had just checked the site (literally) a few minutes before seeing this post.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Dieflleu, this might be a huge undertaking, but I wondered if you could state which liquids are not recommended on the extra flavor options. I know that people are enticed by the choice, but some liquids ought not be messed with. People will do what they want. but it helps to see which you, personally, wouldn't touch. Who knows, maybe you wouldn't add extra flavor to any???

dchest02

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Muskegon, MI
Looks good! I'm really glad you were able to keep all the customer account information intact. More times than not you have to re-register when a vendor does an overhaul such as yours.

I really like the flavor profile box.

BTW, the ECF10 coupon isn't working. That was the only thing I saw that didn't work.

GREAT JOB!!!!

Diefleu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
florida USA
www.darthvapers.com
Dieflleu, this might be a huge undertaking, but I wondered if you could state which liquids are not recommended on the extra flavor options. I know that people are enticed by the choice, but some liquids ought not be messed with. People will do what they want. but it helps to see which you, personally, wouldn't touch. Who knows, maybe you wouldn't add extra flavor to any???

I completely agree and had meant to do that awhile ago! So it is officially added to the list this time so it will not be overlooked.

Diefleu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
florida USA
www.darthvapers.com
Looks good! I'm really glad you were able to keep all the customer account information intact. More times than not you have to re-register when a vendor does an overhaul such as yours.

I really like the flavor profile box.

BTW, the ECF10 coupon isn't working. That was the only thing I saw that didn't work.

GREAT JOB!!!!

Yes I have to input all of the coupon codes again.

Thank you so much I'm glad you like it! We wanted it to be as smooth as possible for our customers :)

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I completely agree and had meant to do that awhile ago! So it is officially added to the list this time so it will not be overlooked.

One last thing (I think), I looked for information on the site regarding testing (GC/MS) and couldn't find it. Is it there? Frankly, I think that should be in big bold letters. LOL. Only a few eliquid vendors can claim that, so that would immediately set you all apart and above many in the pack, just based on that.

Diefleu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
florida USA
www.darthvapers.com
One last thing (I think), I looked for information on the site regarding testing (GC/MS) and couldn't find it. Is it there? Frankly, I think that should be in big bold letters. LOL. Only a few eliquid vendors can claim that, so that would immediately set you all apart and above many in the pack, just based on that.

Yes, if you notice on the slider on the homepage the graphic for naturally extracted tobacco flavoring I'm adding a "learn more" button that will take you to a page that explains our extraction and precautions we take such as testing.

dchest02

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Muskegon, MI
One thing I noticed from one computer to the next is the placement of everything on the site. Here are some screenshots from my two main computers

From my work computer
Main Page
DV2.jpg

Ghost Peachbacco
DV3.jpg

From my main home computer
Main page
DV4.jpg

Ghost Peachbacco
DV5.jpg

I'm sorry if you can't see them very well. Like I said, I am assuming that it is on my end, but thought I'd show you anyway.

I did bring up the website on my tablet and phone, and they both came up the same as my home computer.
I probably wouldn't have mentioned it, but on my work computer you had to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to choose your options, and add to cart.

dchest02

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Muskegon, MI
Firefox at work. Chrome at home. Dolphin on my tablet and phone.

I brought up the website on my kids' computer this morning, and it showed up the same as my work computer. I just checked about a minute ago, and it's now like my main home computer. We use Chrome on this computer too. Chrome just did an update, so maybe that took care of it. Just though it was something you should be aware of because some people would probably find it prohibitive having to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to change your options.

Diefleu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
florida USA
www.darthvapers.com
Firefox at work. Chrome at home. Dolphin on my tablet and phone.

I brought up the website on my kids' computer this morning, and it showed up the same as my work computer. I just checked about a minute ago, and it's now like my main home computer. We use Chrome on this computer too. Chrome just did an update, so maybe that took care of it. Just though it was something you should be aware of because some people would probably find it prohibitive having to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to change your options.

Ok thank you for letting me know. I tried to replicate the issue and I couldn't so I'm unsure what happened.

However coupon code ECF10 has now been reinstated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread