【6/12】Win VLADDIN RE & Carrying Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

dunskoy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2018
1. Since the Father’s day is coming, please comment below sharing what gifts you prepare for your father, Or, If you are a father, what kind of present you prefer to get?
I prefer the day of idleness with my son as a gift. No work, no need to think, just relax, play computer games together, ride roller skates. This can be done on any given day, but now there is so much trouble that there is no free time even on weekends.

EnzoVape

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2019
France
1. Since the Father’s day is coming, please comment below sharing what gifts you prepare for your father, Or, If you are a father, what kind of present you prefer to get?

Good old random giveaway :hubba: :D :thumbs:

My father quit smoking like 25 years ago way before the vape even existed otherwise I might have given him that lovely Vladdin carrying case :)
I’ll probably just get him a good bottle of wine :D It’s always something he and I enjoy :thumb:

• Winner
Reactions: Opinionated

TheOneVape_Review

Jan 21, 2019
Malaysia
Hello ECF fam,

I am sorry for the bad experience of the last giveaway due to the thoughtless rules.
So far there are two winners get announced.
For the better experience, we decide to take the rest three prizes for a new giveaway. Please note the last giveaway thread will close on 5th June 2019.

Giveaway rules for this time is pretty much easy.

2. If possible, please tag your friends as much as possible to join the giveaway.

Winners will be announced on 12th June 2019.
Prize: 3 x Vladdin Re Kit & Carrying Case

VNz7YF.jpg
I am planning to bring my dad out for a meal together with our family this Father’s Day.

@Shadav @Tim Wiseman @pizzadave80

Thank you for this giveaway! :)

Reactions: Shadav
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread