0-Nicotine E-Liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBalkam

Apr 29, 2016
Nicotine itself is not excessively harmful, you can start by reading this Nicotine, the Wonder Drug? | DiscoverMagazine.com

I have to ask though, why do you want to start vaping?
You could just as easily ask, why did someone want to start smoking. LOL.
Could be just a fad thing, but at least with 0 nicotine, it isn't addictive. One guy in a forum just wanted to try the vape tricks. In that case, 0 mg nic is the only way to go.

GBalkam

Apr 29, 2016
As STEELRAIN Said, I Sort of want to get in to it as a hobby, I Just want to know how toxic is 0 Nic E-liquid in all honesty.
Honestly, nicotine does nothing to add to the vape except make your throat sore and head ache if you over vape. Better to stay with 0 nic and vape all you want. The only actual reason ejuice has nicotine is as a replacement to those already smoking.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
You could just as easily ask, why did someone want to start smoking. LOL.
Could be just a fad thing, but at least with 0 nicotine, it isn't addictive. One guy in a forum just wanted to try the vape tricks. In that case, 0 mg nic is the only way to go.
I wasn't trying to be discouraging, just asking. The op asked about minimizing harm. If there is any harm from vaping, it wouldn't be from the nicotine, unless you have previous conditions that would make nicotine a bad idea. I agree though that it may not add much, though it could, there are some benefits to nicotine.

OP if you're just interested in tricks, try pure VG, or VG with distilled water.

Reactions: KenD

GBalkam

Apr 29, 2016
I wasn't trying to be discouraging, just asking. The op asked about minimizing harm. If there is any harm from vaping, it wouldn't be from the nicotine, unless you have previous conditions that would make nicotine a bad idea. I agree though that it may not add much, though it could, there are some benefits to nicotine.

OP if you're just interested in tricks, try pure VG, or VG with distilled water.
How many times have you ever heard of someone being prescribed nicotine? None of the reported "possible" benefits are substantial enough to get addicted over. If there is a medical condition nicotine might help with, a proper prescription for a proven medication from a proper physician is vastly superior. Besides, the known side effects outweigh any possible benefits.

I know you weren't trying to discourage, I was just commenting, why does anyone start doing anything? But it beats the hell out of smoking.

GBalkam

Apr 29, 2016
So whats the effects of Purely VG, Then 70/30 or 50/50
PG has a harsher sensation, like a burn when you inhale. VG has less by far. I don't even notice it when i vape pure VG. PG also thins your ejuice, so if you use a tank, you want 20 to 30% PG. If you use a drip atomizer, you can use pure VG for massive clouds.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
The majority of those are side effects of nicotine overdose. The truth is, there aren't any general, long lasting effects for otherwise healthy people. Even the addiction is not definitively due to nicotine.

I'm not suggesting people take up vaping nicotine to improve their health, but they are exploring nicotine as treatment for a number of medical issues.

Most of what we "know" about nicotine comes from studies of smoking. There aren't many about nicotine without the smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread