The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

0-Nicotine E-Liquid

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by CodyDaOne, Dec 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Lessifer

Lessifer Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

That's why I usually say "relatively harmless." I do believe that to be true, especially since whatever "inherent harm" might be there hasn't actually been proven.

• Like Like x 1
  2. LMS62

LMS62 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 5, 2014
    Mesa, AZ
    Damn....could you be even more judgemental in regards to people who do things differently than you, or for different reasons. IMHO, you've got issues.

• Like Like x 1
  3. zoiDman

zoiDman My -0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    I could almost go with that for the mg amounts the Average Vaping ingests per day.

BTW - I haven't seen you in awhile so I Hope you had a Great Christmas.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lessifer

You're right, the full CYA quote would be: Nicotine, consumed in the methods and amount of the average vaper, is relatively harmless to otherwise healthy individuals without extenuating circumstances.

Christmas was good, hope yours was as well :) Life in general is throwing me some curves, but what else is new, right?

• Like Like x 1
  5. zoiDman

zoiDman My -0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    I hear you on the Curves thing. I lost a Friend right before Christmas. He dropped Dead from a Massive Heart Attack. No real warning. Just Bam, Gone.

I mean, that's the Way I want to go when the Time comes. But it kinda makes you Pause is when you start to Loose People that are Younger that you.

Anyway... If I don't see you, have a Great New Years. And All the Best to You and Yours in 2017.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Lessifer

That is always rough.

Hope you have a happy and safe New Years as well buddy!

• Like Like x 1
  7. BrotherBob

BrotherBob ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
  8. medleypat

medleypat Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 5, 2016
    Frankfort Indiana
    There is nothing in life that can be considered harmless. Life itself can be considered harmful you live you die. I think most people understand this so when people say harmless I read that as little harm not totally harmless since nothing is harmless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.