Status
Not open for further replies.

doctadrea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2013
Maui
Please tell me there's a solution??
It won't hit at all when I put on the cartomizer, but when I plug it in (tried 2 different chargers), it blinks a few times but the charger light stays green. Also, when plugged into the charger, the battery led glows very dimly instead of bright.

20131212_031229[1].jpg

Is it a dud? I just got it yesterday... thankfully I have 2, but does this happen alot? Should I expect my other one to die at any moment too?

doctadrea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2013
Maui
Great. My first battery (ego) died after about a month. It wasn't easy, but I had some patches and held strong while I waited for these to come in the mail, but knowing that I might randomly be vapeless next week or an hour from now isn't very conducive to staying off the analogs. :(
I'm on a fixed income and can't just run to the store and replace stuff. Here's hoping the vendor sends me a new one quickly, and that my working one continues to work at least until then. Gah.
Thanks for the reply! Sorry I'm a cranky pants. :D

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Please tell me there's a solution??
It won't hit at all when I put on the cartomizer, but when I plug it in (tried 2 different chargers), it blinks a few times but the charger light stays green. Also, when plugged into the charger, the battery led glows very dimly instead of bright.

View attachment 282531

Is it a dud? I just got it yesterday... thankfully I have 2, but does this happen alot? Should I expect my other one to die at any moment too?

It could be a Bad Battery. Or it could be that the Center Pole of the Battery is Not making a good contact with the Charger.

Do you have a Multi-Meter or know someone who does to check the Battery? Is your Battery and Charger Under Warrantee?

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
It could be a Bad Battery. Or it could be that the Center Pole of the Battery is Not making a good contact with the Charger.

Do you have a Multi-Meter or know someone who does to check the Battery? Is your Battery and Charger Under Warrantee?

... what voltage is your battery putting out?

I used to have a saying...

A vaper without a multi meter is like a Dr without a stethoscope, can't diagnose anything. That was 4 years ago :)

New saying a vaper without a DMM is like a smoker without a lighter :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread