1 month analog free and so glad I upgraded to a Provari!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbjmad

Apr 16, 2012
Columbus, OHIO
I bought a Provari just 2 weeks after quitting with an Ego. The 2nd week was the hardest so far and it was then I decided that to satisfy my pack and a half habit of 25 years I wanted/needed more then my ego was able to provide. I have been very pleased with my Provari and this decision. Although the upfront cost to do this was hard to accept I do feel it has been justified.

But vaping is new and can be complicated at times. So I am still trying to figure set ups, tanks, etc. I am also trying to stay out of the vapeaholics forum by not going overboard. I bought a Mom and Pop's tank and started by filling it with my new Backo juice from Backwoods. After a little spillage, flooding, etc. I got it right and I used it for 2 days and then took the cart out and filled the tank with Halo's freedom juice. Mostly because I wanted to see if I could replace the cart. I could- lol. So, I have kept this cart/tank set up going with the Freedom Juice for I think a week now but suspect the cart might be done. I am starting to get a funny taste- like stale? Can I go back to the cart I originally used? I capped it entirely and set it by the Backo juice. Is it still good? I guess I am also trying to figure out how to best switch up juices with just a single tank? Or I am just finding out why you need several tanks?

Spazmelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Ohio
Yes, you can go back to the first carto that you used.

I think that sevaral tanks would be the best option if you are going to switch up flavors fairly often.

I use home made syringe tanks on my provari. I've made about 10 of them and have the supplies to make many more. Ironically, I only vape one juice regularly. LOL!

Kay1959

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2012
Out in the middle of Nowhere
Congrats on the Provari! I ended up with one also. I'm a decided tank person, because I like the flavors, but not the hassell of filling all the time. You might try Parkes Vaping. I use their chibi tanks and they only cost $8.00 a shot. I have seven different flavors I vape through the day. Oh, and on these tanks you do have to fill with a syringe, so if you don't like that idea, they aren't for you. I've never tried the tanks where you pull the carto out some and fill that way....seems like it would be messy! lol! But with 7 tanks, I only fill them once a day, and it only takes me about 4 minutes.

cbjmad

Apr 16, 2012
Columbus, OHIO
I've been toying with the idea of upgrading as well. I also started with an eGo set-up and at times want more. Good to see I'll have all the info I need here!

I honestly think this has been the best decision for two reasons: cost and satisfaction. I say cost because I hate to spend money and by spending the money to upgrade, so soon, I feel it solidified my commitment to vaping! And even more importantly...I can now push the button multiple times without it going dry, producing less vapor, burning, dry hitting, etc. It is more flavorful and satisfying too. I think it's because the Provari warms the vapor more and I find that more satisfying?

Kay1959

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2012
Out in the middle of Nowhere
Actually, I just remembered something. I have the Provari, which I vape at 5 volts ( 3.0 ohm carto in tank). I also have a 5 volt passthrough which I used to use, but when I put the same tank from the Provari onto the passthrough, the flavor dosen't seem to be as good. Anybody (much more knowledgable than me, which wouldn't take much lol!) have any ideas WHY this would be so??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread