1 month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy the Addicted Nurse

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2011
Upstate, SC
In about 20 minutes it will be my 1 month smoke free anniversary!!!!:thumb: I wanted to take a minute to thank EVERYBODY at ECF for all their wealth of knowledge and willingness to help a total stranger stop smoking and be reborn into the life of vaping!:vapor: I could not be happier!

eCake for everyone!

:wub:
Amy the Addicted (to vaping) Nurse

Amy the Addicted Nurse

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2011
Upstate, SC
WOW thanks everybody! I'm very honored to have support from y'all! Being smoke free has really changed a lot about my life...now I'm hoarding vaping equipment instead of cig packs, lighters, ash trays and Freebreeze ;)

Very cool amy keep on keepin on

:thumb::thumb:

Wow, has it been a month already? Congratulations - and keep it up, month two is even better!

I know...but it seems like longer than that to me...kinda feels like a dream that I ever smoked...a very BAD dream!

Congratulations! I still remember how excited I was on my 1 month anni.

I did the happy dance all day:banana:! And I'm pretty sure a good many people got tired of hearing me talk about it LOL

Amy !!! Congratulations !!!

Thank You! :thumb:

Continued success Amy.

thank you! I'll not let anyone here or my family down, I am forever smoke free thanks to all the wonderfully helpful ECF folks!

Way to go :banana::toast:

Hey that looks like the dance I did on Saturday! Thanks for the support!

Awesome! Keep it up! We'll be seeing a "1 YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!" post from you in about 11 more months.

yep, I'm looking forward to...I don't know my 10+ year anniversary because I'm definitely forever smoke free but a constant vaper!:vapor:

Thank You

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2011
Orlando
wooohooooo

dancechampionp1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread