1 week old cold maceration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForeverDiving

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Uruapan, Michoacan, Mexico.
50ml of Davidoff Danish Mixture, 100ml of pure PG, approx. 30ml of McAllan (single malt)12yo.
Resting covered with a dish at room temp (10~25°C) since last Sunday. Took some drops to taste on a Magma/Fresh batteried mech with dual 0.8 ohm coils. It's so tasty I can't believe! Hits like a train tho.

Got out about 5ml and diluted with same amount of 50/50 PG/VG. Much milder hit but still tasting like no other NET I've tried so far. Very syrupy. :/ I'll let it be for another week and try again.

I'm amazed how fast it extracted an how fully; no doubt the dash of whisky is responsible for that.

sevyname.jpg

Tapatalk Pro / Samsung Galaxy 4

ForeverDiving

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Uruapan, Michoacan, Mexico.
could be the reason... I use PGA ( Everclear) to do my extractions, makes for a cleaner finished product. Im guessing your single malt was 80 proof ( 40% EA) so you had about 60% of the 30ml as water. I found water will extract color from tobacco alot faster than PGA.

B.K., never saw it that way, of course it's 60% water. High reason for the heavy TH too! Nicotine from tobacco will extract in water in much higher quantities. I don't have access to everclear —not sold in Mexico– but do get drinkable (of sorts!) pure grain or sugar cane alcohol 90~96°G.L.

PS, now I'm worried about nitrosamines! Back to heath extraction... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread