Molinberry Flavoring Review - 37 Flavors From Molinshop - Add Yours Too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
Very nice reviews - thanks. I just received a small order from Molinberry. Could I please ask how many drops to a ml. so I can adjust my calculator. I am making very small amounts to test it I'd rather use drops at this point. It's much less of a hassle. LOL I've been creating a couple of recipes and am almost drunk just from the testing even though I was spitting out.:blink:

Ooops sorry - I didn't realise other peeps had been discussing just this, So should I go for 50?

Last edited:

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
I've cooked! One needs some working on but the other is probably a keeper. With my limited supplies so far I came up with a Tropical Custard and a JD Chocolate Special. :) In the JD Chocolate Special I only put 10 drops to a 10ml mix of Tiramisu but still I find the taste of coffee is masking just about everything else on the inhale though the Glamour chocolate does linger on the exhale.. So it probably needs less Tiramisu or none at all. The tropical custard is very good - watermelon on the inhale and a buttery, peachy custard to finish.

I find that both tend to dry my mouth but I am vaping them after just 2 hot water baths. Would you say some steeping would help with that? And should I keep the cap off for a day or two?

As general info applicable to both I am using 60/40 PG/VG cut down to 6mg nic which I got from Molin themselves

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
What Tiramisu did you use?

The very few flavours I already have are all Moliq (Inawera) though I have an order of TFA's on the way. So The Tiramisu was Moliq. Only the pineapple is a sort of house brand I got from a supplier in the UK when I was ordering other stuff. I really wanted to try my hand at something so I just made do with what I had on hand.

To save myself writing I've screen captured the recipes.

Tropical Custad Recipe.jpg JD Chocolate Special.jpg

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
I asked because Molinberry flavors from Molinshop doesn't currently have a Tiramisu, but I've asked them to carry so hopefully soon they'll release one.

Recipes look good, nice work! That Glamour Chocolate is great!

Which custard do you use, cap? I always write abbreviation of the brand after the flavor name in my images/recipe that way if I post a pic no one like me has to ask :) Maybe you could get in the habit too, so wont have to answer me next time around :D

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
I asked because Molinberry flavors from Molinshop doesn't currently have a Tiramisu, but I've asked them to carry so hopefully soon they'll release one.

Hang on, you are right. It is actually Inawera which I got before my order from Molinberry from a site in the UK called L&T. The custard was one they market under their own name (L&T) and which they threw in with my order as complimentary. I don't mind answering but of course what you suggest makes a lot of sense since very soon I shall have flavours from a number of sources so it would be good to keep track of what I like and don't like.

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
I thought maybe you got it (Inawera) from Molinshop before they changed over, they used to be Inawerashop and sold Inawera, but not anymore.

You can order Molinberry flavors (And Nic if you need) direct from Molinshop, but you know that right, aren't you on the beta testing team?

Yes I did buy both nic and flavours direct from Molinshop. Marcelina is very very nice. They made a little mistake with the size of empty bottles I ordered and immediately she sent me what I needed via DHL free of charge without asking me to send back the bottles sent in error. But no, I am not on the beta testing team.

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
Well sort of Jimi, I tried a green apple beta liquid during early beta testing for Moliq liquids, but haven't tried the flavoring they offer. So it was pre-mixed at a high PG and high Nic to me, but I did enjoy it during the testing, but wasn't able to fully enjoy due to high PG/Nic, nor did I get to mix it at the % I'd like (yet). I agree, it's a really fresh and realistic tasting apple, not sure why she didn't bring the liquid to retail? Maybe she's going to wait until next round of retail liquids?

Speaking of apples... I know you've tried a lot of flavors, who has the best green apple candy flavor, like jolly rancher type candy? I've tried TFA's Granny and Green, one of them smelled close to candy like, but ended up with too much perfume-like notes before the flavor was strong enough to resemble candy, maybe both of those were like that for me, at high and low % too I couldn't get it to taste right. I've got plenty of fresh and realistic type apple flavors now while on my search for the candy type, but still have only found mainly fresh apples and those two TFA's. Caps or FW, either of those candy like at all?

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
Well sort of Jimi, I tried a green apple beta liquid during early beta testing for Moliq liquids, but haven't tried the flavoring they offer. So it was pre-mixed at a high PG and high Nic to me, but I did enjoy it during the testing, but wasn't able to fully enjoy due to high PG/Nic, nor did I get to mix it at the % I'd like (yet). I agree, it's a really fresh and realistic tasting apple, not sure why she didn't bring the liquid to retail? Maybe she's going to wait until next round of retail liquids?

Speaking of apples... I know you've tried a lot of flavors, who has the best green apple candy flavor, like jolly rancher type candy? I've tried TFA's Granny and Green, one of them smelled close to candy like, but ended up with too much perfume-like notes before the flavor was strong enough to resemble candy, maybe both of those were like that for me, at high and low % too I couldn't get it to taste right. I've got plenty of fresh and realistic type apple flavors now while on my search for the candy type, but still have only found mainly fresh apples and those two TFA's. Caps or FW, either of those candy like at all?
If my memory is correct. Hangsen Green Apple at 5% tasted more like a green jolly rancher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread