From just a few minutes ago...

Anniversary.JPG

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA
I would just like to congratulate you, Clark, on your first official year of being smoke-free! Congrats and thanks for everything you've done to help all of us on our individual efforts. :toast:

:thumb:

Congrats' to the man with the plan!
Where would we be without you and the NT Team and Family? :D

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
WOOT - thank you very much for the screen shot - I missed it LOL

Thanks everyone!! It's been a great run! The old-guard (whom linger on Nu-Vapor.com) spoiled me with a BCV Surfrider for my vapersary! SQUEEEEEE! More than that small memento - it's been nothing short of an honor to begin to get to know you all better - your trials and successes. This is just the beginning! Looking forward I hope this year brings more travel... I want to get out into specific markets and start putting faces with names!

Yall rock - love ya!

~Clark

taki1203

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2013
NorCal
WOOT - thank you very much for the screen shot - I missed it LOL

Thanks everyone!! It's been a great run! The old-guard (whom linger on Nu-Vapor.com) spoiled me with a BCV Surfrider for my vapersary! SQUEEEEEE! More than that small memento - it's been nothing short of an honor to begin to get to know you all better - your trials and successes. This is just the beginning! Looking forward I hope this year brings more travel... I want to get out into specific markets and start putting faces with names!

Yall rock - love ya!

~Clark

Most epic stealth enabling mission to date :D

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
You da bees knees Clark! So glad we get to enjoy this day with you! Maybe Katy will let you have your PBC for a night and let you vape in peace! Then again probablly not but it's the thought that counts.

*looks around the office for the PBC bottle*

Nowhere to be seen. LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread