Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
This is a little belated... but...

...some people in the fam came together and hooked you up. For those of you that are new, Taki is one of our founding family members. He's been extremely active in helping get people "on the right track" with regard to getting quit and stayign quit... a huge source of not just emotional support, but humor, and hope.

I've been asked to say THANK YOU, and CONGRATULATIONS, on behalf of the family. The fam has kicked in $150 toward a Nicoticket Gift Certificate. BOOM! Lots o' jooooooose!

Also, as an added bonus, at your option, I am willing to do ANY 500ml bottle for $150. Make your choice wisely, master enabler. :)

Love ya man,

~Clark & Fam!!

P.S. Thank you to everyone who kicked in some fundage to make this possible!!

DanielKF

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2014
Columbus, Ohio, United States
This is an awesome family.

Happy one year Taki

...some people in the fam came together and hooked you up. For those of you that are new, Taki is one of our founding family members. He's been extremely active in helping get people "on the right track" with regard to getting quit and stayign quit... a huge source of not just emotional support, but humor, and hope.

I've been asked to say THANK YOU, and CONGRATULATIONS, on behalf of the family. The fam has kicked in $150 toward a Nicoticket Gift Certificate. BOOM! Lots o' jooooooose!

Also, as an added bonus, at your option, I am willing to do ANY 500ml bottle for $150. Make your choice wisely, master enabler. :)

Love ya man,

~Clark & Fam!!

taki1203

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2013
NorCal

Love ya man,

~Clark & Fam!!

I am so happy for Taki!Congrats!

Sent from my VENATOR DESTROYER

Happy 1st Anniversary Taki! :)

This is an awesome family.

Happy one year Taki

Taki, You should get an REO...its the Nicoticket approved delivery device, dont ya know :D

Congrats on the one-year anniversary, Taki! :toast:

One year, Awesome. Congrats Taki!

Congrats Taki!

Congrats on your year smoke free Taki!!
:)

Congratzi to a most deserving family member! :thumbs:

This is why I love the NT peeps! Congrats Taki!

Words cannot describe how awesome this family is... I am literally speechless and I want to thank each and everyone of you from the bottom of my heart. This past year has been an adventure but NT and the family kept me off of stinkies. Thanks you so much again!

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl
Words cannot describe how awesome this family is... I am literally speechless and I want to thank each and everyone of you from the bottom of my heart. This past year has been an adventure but NT and the family kept me off of stinkies. Thanks you so much again!

cough...copy and paste...cough..... :p

jus hackin on ya :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread