100 days coming up

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbl35

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
NPR - FL
I just noticed that I'll hit 100 smoke free days on my birthday! Can't say I ever noticed that my birthday was 100 days into the year, but whatever. :D

What led me here was google (like a lot of people) but the seed was planted by, of all things, some discussion on the Tobacco Free Florida facebook page with their statement on e-cigs. TFF is, of course, against them, but people sticking up for the product got me thinking and researching, and here we are.

It was easier than I thought it'd be. I still get the occasional craving, but NOTHING like when I quit before and was a mess. The obsessive thoughts about smoking drove me right back to cigs after a month. I didn't even want to try again, had no desire to be that miserable or to fail again, I'm sure lots can relate. vaping was the answer for me and I hope it is for a lot more people. My husband can't believe that I don't smoke anymore, though he calls all my vaping gear my "drug paraphernalia" and teases me about all the packages I get in the mail. :)

It can be a lot of money at first if you want to shop around for juice like I did, but I didn't run into too much junk thanks to the good folks here and their reviews. I also haven't run into any junk products or junk vendors, again thanks to all the good folks here who help each other out! Lots of honest, caring people here, thanks to all of you!

A good bonus for me personally is being able to support small businesses instead of corporations like big tobacco, so hats off to our vendors.

That's my (rather boring) story, thanks for reading! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread