100 Days Of Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Linehan

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2010
Salem, MA
marknsalem.blogspot.com
I stopped analogs the day my tornado came in the mail and I have not even had a single urge to smoke a real cigarette at all. I know this is not true of a lot of vapers, but I find vaping to be a completely perfect replacement for cigarettes. I use between 18mg and 24mg nicotine strength. I keep a bottle or two of 0mg for days when I am vaping excessively because I don't want to over-do it on the nicotine.

I think since I started smoking at 13 and tried to quit countless times using countless methods, that the fact that I was able to so easily and completely stop smoking is a miracle. I am and will continue to preach e-cigarettes to everyone that smokes. I will also do everything in my power to fight the powers that want to ban e-cigarettes. Unless they ban real cigarettes, they have no excuse to ban e-cigarettes except for outright lies.

This is my continuing success story, and I have not seen or felt any wavering in my ease of quitting thanks to e-cigarettes. I can breathe better, and that is allowing me to walk easier and my disability due to back pain and leg pain and other health problems is becoming better slowly now that I can do more of what I need to for physical therapy. E-cigarettes is helping me have a life to live again. I actually started having a glimmer of hope of maybe being able to sit up in a chair long enough to get something like a phone tech support/helpdesk type job. I was starting to lose my mind being trapped in the house all the time. Not being able to sit at my desk for more than hour before having to lie down and sleep some pain away.

Personally I would like to strangle any idiot that says e-cigarettes should be banned. The only people out there who could say, with a straight face, that e-cigarettes are too dangerous to use is getting their pockets lined by big tobacco. I am absolute proof that e-cigarettes are a GOOD thing. A miracle, because I was sliding downhill quickly and now after a 100 days of vaping instead of smoking feel like I can actually get better, even if it is only better enough to go and be able to sit through one of my little girls color guard shows.

Success. :toast:

JeffTM

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Chatsworth, CA
The more I research e-cigs, the more I'm convinced that they are a safer alternative to smoking. Although I can't back that up with scientific evidence, I believe it to be true. I've heard of several people whose doctor's have recommended e-cigs. I also stopped smoking the day I received my Tornado. I haven't looked back to analogs since.

Congrats on your success. Happy vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread