100% Organic Tobacco from Vaperite.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dob_Bobolina

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2010
Fresno, CA
www.ecigology.com
Some flavorings are held in an alcohol based suspension. That's where the alcohol comes from in Vaperite juice. It has nothing to do with being friendly, it's about holding yourself to a higher standard when people might look at your words as having more weight than Joe Sixpack because you have a vaping blog.

It's not an attack, but you do need to get your act together if you are posting inaccurate information and then are not receptive to the ensuing criticism when someone points it out. It's the internet. Someone is going to point it out, guaranteed. Sometimes it's best to stop, take a breath, realize you were wrong, fall on your sword and admit your mistake. People will have a lot more respect for that reaction than they will you going into damage control mode and getting defensive.

Vapenstein- Im not being defensive nor am I being un-receptive, just pointing out how I connected the dots with my statement. I think anyone could see how I came to the conclusion. Thank you for the information on what is and is not in the juice. I will try to clean up my act and cover all my bases in the future, lest I lead anyone astray.

Dob_Bobolina

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2010
Fresno, CA
www.ecigology.com
Since it doesn't have any preservatives, how long will these last if they sat around for months?

I wonder that too... Maybe I will keep some around for a while to see. I know nicotine oxidizes, but not sure about VG, I think the only thing in concern would be whatever the flavorings are....

DIRTY 30

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2009
Tennessee
The Juice contains Organic VG based Flavors, Vegetable Glycerin, Tobacco leaf Nicotine & Organic Ethyl Alcohol.

I was going to quote that if you didn't.

oh, and your sig banner is in violation of ECF rules as well. It's too big. There's a 400x65 limit, yours is 500x69. See, someone will always point out when you're wrong on the internet :)

Get a ... life.

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
Vapenstein- Im not being defensive nor am I being un-receptive, just pointing out how I connected the dots with my statement. I think anyone could see how I came to the conclusion. Thank you for the information on what is and is not in the juice. I will try to clean up my act and cover all my bases in the future, lest I lead anyone astray.

Thank you Sir. May I have another?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread