100% VG + Tank =?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
This weekend I picked up a tobacco flavor e liquid in the same brand. 100% VG it is light and no where near as thick as the grape. Now I am having flooding issues again! If I gut one of these cartos and post it here can you gals/guys tell me what the h is going on? Please and thank you :D
Tearing apart the carto won't help us solve your flooding problem. It could be caused from a quality control issue with the carto itself, but usually it is user error.

Were you extremely careful to not get any juice into the air hole while filling the carto? I put a wooden tooth pick into the hole to insure no juice gets in there.

I also use a tank tool such as the Slap-Yo-Momma tool inserted on the carto when putting it into the tank for filling the tank with juice. This insures no juice gets in the air hole during this step.

Did you fill the tank before putting on the top endcap on the tank? Doing this would cause flooding after putting the top cap back on.

RoseB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2012
Washington
Hello :) At the start it was operator error. These are 1.5 ohm dual coil single punched cartos from Volcano. When I bought my kit I got a couple of bottles of e liquid. The 650 mah battery would not work with the tank. I tried switching carts, thread wipe downs, the paper towel thing nothing was working! I took out the tank carto and vaped it by it's self on the 650 mah battery worked fine. Pop it back in the tank same carto no work. Oh sheesh so glad I bought some regular pre filled cartos for just incase. When I started using VG e liquids it was working better. In fact even the 650 mah will actually work with this stuff. When I fill this tank I only fill it to about 1/3 full. That way when I set it down it's feeder hole stays dry. If I don't the thing will flood. So what should I do? I need to order more things, and I don't want to order more stuff from Volcano. Do you think I should stick with the smoktech cartos? Should I try another brand?

RoseB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2012
Washington
AddisonIMAG0042.jpg marbIMAG0044.jpg
The cartomizer is about a week old :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread