100mg nic cut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bmcglothlin

Mar 23, 2015
Louisiana
Ok so im doing diy juices and i cut up some 100 mg juice since i seen on a post that its was going to be cheaper that way. But my friend told me that it would be harsh since i was getting it it such a high mg/ml. It got here u got it to about 10 mg then added my flavoring and it did give me a harsh throat hit. Wondering if im bust a bottle of nic or is there a way to remedy this

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Your problem isn't the Nic. Problem is learning to DIY in a way that is satisfying.

Some pick it up right off. I've been doing it for almost 2 years and only have about a dozen recipes.

10mg is 10mg and the only difference will be hte particular supply you purchased. Some Nic is very clean, neutral and has no recognizable taste. Some has a bit of a tobacco taste and some taste a bit peppery.
I only use 100mg for my DIY as it is much cheaper and simple to reduce to my preferred mg levels. I Never get a Harsh taste with a proper mix.

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Ok so im doing diy juices and i cut up some 100 mg juice since i seen on a post that its was going to be cheaper that way. But my friend told me that it would be harsh since i was getting it it such a high mg/ml. It got here u got it to about 10 mg then added my flavoring and it did give me a harsh throat hit. Wondering if im bust a bottle of nic or is there a way to remedy this

Bmcglothlin, I'm not 100% sure, but I think what you've done is dilute your 100 mg/ml nic base to 10 mg/ml and then added flavoring.

Not all nic base is the same. Some is a lot harsher than others. What supplier did you buy from?

There is a very active DIY E-Liquid sub-forum here on ECF. It would probably be better for you to head over there, read a bit and then ask some questions there.

In the meantime, if I understood you correctly and the issue is the nic you bought is harsh and/or tastes peppery, yes it could just be because of the nic. Or you might have mixed incorrectly and got a higher nic concentration than you were aiming for. If the nic is harsh it will probably be difficult to smooth it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread