Moofaso

Smoke Free Since 11-11-11
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2011
I'm right behind you
Company name
101vape.com​
Date of your initial complaint to the supplier.
12 January 2014​
How did you contact the supplier
Website ticket system​
Ticket number (if you were issued one)
#ct3003 #tc5pBhvtILC5aw​
General nature of complaint
Defective or wrong product​
Briefly describe your problem or issue
I ordered a Kayfun Clone from 101 and received a defective one. From the first fill, it leaks, and leaks bad. Filling it from the bottom screw it leaks directly out of the drip tip immediately. I left a customer service ticket, and after 2 weeks of back and forth, I give up. Their response is that it should not leak. Well, it does leak. The customer service offered by this company is far from adequate. Their responses are short and quite unfriendly. Granted, 101 has some of the best prices out there for gear, but if you should buy from there, which I have many times in the past, be assured that it is Buyer Beware as they will not , at least in my case, stand behind their merchandise. They refuse to swap out the tank or refund it, basically telling me it shouldn't leak and I must be doing something wrong. I own two other Kayfun clones that I bought from other vendors and have never has an issue. I left a review on their site explaining the leaking issue I was having with my purchase, and they did not post it ! Their review system ensures that all reviews are looked at by them and if they are good reviews they are posted, not so good and I guess they are deleted. That is just bad business practices if you ask me.

Like I said, 101 has some great deals, no doubt, but their CS has alot to be desired. They seem to care more about making that nickel than they do about ensuring their customers are taken care of.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread