10K Sale-a-bration

Status
Not open for further replies.

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Bishop, California, United States
I’m happy to announce that we have just about filled our 10 thousandth order. You have my heartfelt thanks for your support. Valley Vapor couldn’t have done it without you!

Monday the 29th of July – Monday the 5th of August will be our celebration.

Here’s the game plan:

1. If you place an order during the sale week, you will receive one entry in the drawing at the end.

2. If you refer a newbie to us and they tell us you sent them, you will receive one entry in the drawing at the end.

Multiple entries are possible, and encouraged.

I’ve got a favorite e-cig mod here. I’m going to give that away to the winner of the drawing. Drawing will be by random number generator, and held at midnight on Monday the 5th.

It’s a big battery mod, with a 510 connection. As part of this drawing, you agree to only use the proper batteries for the device. Estimated value of the mod and charger is around $125.

Coupon code: VIP
Discount: 25% off entire product line

Again, thank you for your support. Looking forward to the next 10,000 orders.

Dave
Electronic Cigarette kits, parts, accessories - Valley Vapor

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Couple of questions about the mod answered.

Yes, it is my personal mod and it works perfectly. The size is what keeps me from using it, I find it much easier to transport and use my eGo sized devices.

Mod will come with the charger, but the batteries I have are old and won't be included.

Keeping the make/model quiet because I haven't spoken with the manufacturer and don't want to imply that there is any sort of business relationship between us. You'll like it.

Bump. :p

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Winner chosen by random number generator just a few minutes ago.

Check your email and get back to me for some important details about the use of this device.

Congratulations to the winner, and thank you to everyone that participated by placing an order or referring a new customer to us.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread