12 days of Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
No Big Moe,
I picked number 5 and pm'ed you and havent heard back.
What did I win??

Lilblue picked number 3 and won 2 10mls.

That's right and they are out of Cotton candy....ATM....so I think I would like to wait till they get some in...

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I was gonna stop by last night to say:

cooltext859048550-X.jpg~original

To liblue and Dolphins...

And to wish everyone:

happy_winter_solstice.gif~original

But I ended up getting sidetracked, and fell asleep on the couch... :facepalm: LOL!!
The 1st thing I saw when I woke up this morning was a PM from Stosh (thanks!!) saying 'Congrats' for winning... ohmy.gif

And then I saw this:

So liblue selected #5 and chose to 30ml bottles.

Today's winner spacekitty!!!!! Please chose a number, we have 2,4,7,8,and 11

WooHoo.gif~original

I want to say Thanks to Moe and Vapor Bomb, and to everyone wishing me Congrats!! :wub:

So since there wasn't any #13, and #3 has already been taken, I will go with Lucky #7...
christmas_emoticons_187.gif~original

Fingers crossed... icon_question.gif hope it's a good one!!

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
Hahahahaha - I think Big Moe's been dippin in the Eggnog!!!

Don't pick on Big Moe...working a retail website / store a few days before Christmas, running a contest and likely now wondering why it wasn't the "Three Days of Christmas", in a thread with hundreds of posts.....:laugh:

And after all that, very politely dealing with nitwits that win and are excited enough that they don't send all the necessary information in their first PM (YES, I'm guilty, and I apologize, Big Moe)

Big Moe's alter ego...... :lol:

santa-gun-cartoon.jpg

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Sorry...
0021.gif~original

But I really hope you win, and that your last Lucky # is still there for you!!

Awwwwwwwww that's sweet. And that would be nice, but either way, this has been a fun contest to watch! Really is like seeing everyone open their gifts. It's just fun to pout a bit sometimes. But this is the time of year i'm not posed to pout lol

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
liblue1 selected #3 and won 2 10mL bottles of any flavor...Yahoo!!!!

Today's winner is dolphins35!!!! Please message me with a number 2,4,5,7,8,11

Thank you everyone!!!

So liblue selected #5 and chose to 30ml bottles. (was this supposed to be dolphins35?)

Today's winner spacekitty!!!!! Please chose a number, we have 2,4,7,8,and 11

Congratulations, liblue1, dolphins35, and spacekitty. :thumb:

I had my eye on #5. Glad to know what it was. :) It wasn't 5 Gold Rings. :lol:

Thanks for the Contest, Big Moe. :thumbs:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
And after all that, very politely dealing with nitwits that win and are excited enough that they don't send all the necessary information in their first PM (YES, I'm guilty, and I apologize, Big Moe)

Was I supposed to send her a PM first????? :facepalm: :ohmy: (cuz I haven't done that yet...)

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
Was I supposed to send her a PM first????? :facepalm: :ohmy: (cuz I haven't done that yet...)

Drop her a PM with your number pick, then ALL pertinent shipping information, PG / VG mix, nicotine percentage and if necessary flavors....:)

Don't worry, it won't be a stretch to do better than I did.....:facepalm:....:lol:

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Don't pick on Big Moe...working a retail website / store a few days before Christmas, running a contest and likely now wondering why it wasn't the "Three Days of Christmas", in a thread with hundreds of posts.....:laugh:

Big Moe's alter ego...... :lol:

santa-gun-cartoon.jpg

LOL ... that is too funny

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Ok so as you guys have seen I have mixed up a couple of times. Going through the pm's and the threads has my head spinning. So let me put down what I have so far:

Day 1 = diabolique selected #12 = 1 30mL bottle any
Day 2 = remark selected #10 = $10.00 certificate
Day 3 = bwh79 selected #9 = cheesecake sampler
Day 4 = olscratchy selected #1 = 2 30mL
Day 5 = stosh selected #6 = fruit sampler
Day 6 = liblue1 selected #3 = 2 10mL
Day 7 = dolphins35 selected #5 = 3 5mL
Day 8 = spacekitty selected #7 = Vaporbomb Sampler pack
If I have this wrong you guys can yell at me but all our winners have a prize that I hope they enjoy :)

Now down to the fun stuff............ Todays winner is......(drumroll) Jenn Perry!!!!!! Please send me a message with one of the following numbers:

Thank you guys for being so patient with me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread