120ml bottles of gods nectar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davey59

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Monroe WA
Just ordered a few 120ml bottles of shake flavors and have a question for you Killer juice veterans..

First, yes I tried these in smaller sizes first..... love it.

The question I have is what is on the top of the jug/bottle of this size? Is there a way to pour, squeeze, etc. or do I need to purchase something.

Thanks!

Forgot to order the smaller sizes of 12mg for the wife, I am in the deep doo doo now...... if nobody hears from me you can guess what happened..........

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
transfer_pipettes__32925.1407264076.500.500.jpg

One of these :D

Davey59

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Monroe WA
I have various sizes of funnels that I use for DIY mixing. But I also use the smaller ones for transferring juice from a larger bottle to a smaller one. But as Walt posted, the pipettes are probably the better way to accomplish your portioning. Especially if you're somewhat clumsy like me. ;)

Thanks, those must be some small funnels! Did not get any pipettes in the order but was able to successfully and carefully pour some off into smaller useable bottles. :)

I have maybe a passing interest in DIY juice at best. At Walt's current prices I just have no motivation to delve into it. I may pick up some nicotine just to have it for the doom and gloom scenario or for spiking weaker nic content juices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread