134 mini obit/eulogy

Status
Not open for further replies.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    Well the 134 mini I have is permanently a (real cool looking) paper weight now. It had gotten to the point of being fine operationally for a few weeks, then I had to 'let it catch it's breath' for a while in it's case. Now the 'fire' button just doesn't work. I can turn it on after pressing the button 3 times, but I have to press it real heavy. In order to get the thing to 'send power' to whatever tank is on it, I have to slightly loosen and the tighten the end cap. 5 out of 10 times that doesn't work though. Sometimes it has a mind of it's own and the thing will just send power to the tank by itself..

The batteries I use in it are good. When I insert a battery or unscrew the end cap all the way off, then start to put the end cap back on, the LED flashes correctly. When it fires by itself, or I am able to 'work around' the button fail, the auto power cutoff happens when it should.

Someday I might try to disassemble the 'VW part' that has the bad switch in it and try to fix it.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    I got my mini from MadVapes today. I got the black one this time. I'm sure it'll (the color) grow on me, I wish it was matte instead of shiny though. Both of the eGo type batteries I use regularly are VV, for some reason I like VW more, but in my simple mind VV and VW do basically the same thing..

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread