Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
20190422_113348.jpg

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Man, that's an oldie but goodie if I've ever seen one :) It's probably easy to figure out, but the battery was modeled after the General Electric M134 Minigun, hence the 134 model number.
Makes sense. I generally make it a point not to put guns in my mouth personally. It’s just a thing with me.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    the battery was modeled after the General Electric M134 Minigun, hence the 134 model number.
    I remember reading that, or maybe hearing it on a youtube review.

just wanted to add: this was the first mod that I won here on ECF (thanks Innokin), my first external batt mod, and the beginning of my transition from eGo batt's. It is also the only, well not only really, but it is 1 of 2, mods that I bought another after the first one wouldn't work anymore. On the first mini, the button would occasionally not work, or it would auto fire. Contact cleaner spray helped somewhat, but not very much. The switch contacts weren't dirty, just worn down I guess. The other mod that I replaced with an identical one is a Pico 75W, that one died just by my own carelessness..

Last edited:

Innokin_Joseph

Brand Rep
    Jul 9, 2015
    I remember reading that, or maybe hearing it on a youtube review.

just wanted to add: this was the first mod that I won here on ECF (thanks Innokin), my first external batt mod, and the beginning of my transition from eGo batt's. It is also the only, well not only really, but it is 1 of 2, mods that I bought another after the first one wouldn't work anymore. On the first mini, the button would occasionally not work, or it would auto fire. Contact cleaner spray helped somewhat, but not very much. The switch contacts weren't dirty, just worn down I guess. The other mod that I replaced with an identical one is a Pico 75W, that one died just by my own carelessness..

Congrats! That was likely before my time with Innokin, many years ago :) I'm not very educated on the fire switches of mods from that long ago, but the contacts can indeed wear down over time, or more commonly there's some dust or dirt stuck behind it that scratches or damages the switch quicker than regular wear and tear. I always recommend a quick burst of compressed air as it usually helps switch issues but if that's not the case then it's likely the switch is on its way out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread