• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

15 maybe 20 years on forums.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
105 posts?! Dude, you're still a newbie.. Stick around some more. Say something every once in a while. Watch your post count then.. ;)

In all fairness, I've never had forum counts as high as here either, and I've been a forum afficianado going back to the early to mid ninties too. Photography, Golf, Movies, Hi-Def stuff, GrandPrix's etc etc. The list goes on. This place just has a good and chatty vibe. It's all good. :)

JayTheVapingGuy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Halifax, Nova Scotia
um... yeah... this is a low number for me...

Frankly, too much drama and foolishness here and too many other vaping related avenues I travel to spend enough time here.... the record for me is somewhere in and around 10,000 posts in about 6 months... i was the founder/lead administrator and enthusiast of the topic... and i worked hard to engage everyone and keep conversations going... and yeah, thats somewhere in the 50-70 messages a day range on average (the off topic forum didn't add to that count... if it did it would have been about 25,000 - 30,000 posts in 6 months) for roughly 125-175 messages a day... it took up a significant part of my day.

K-man

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2012
Ottawa, Canada
105 posts?! Dude, you're still a newbie.. Stick around some more. Say something every once in a while. Watch your post count then.. ;)

In all fairness, I've never had forum counts as high as here either, and I've been a forum afficianado going back to the early to mid ninties too. Photography, Golf, Movies, Hi-Def stuff, GrandPrix's etc etc. The list goes on. This place just has a good and chatty vibe. It's all good. :)
My post was inspired by a couple bottles of wine, but that was my point. I know 105 posts is nothing, but I've never even had 50 posts anywhere else. vaping and this forum have become an addiction, and an obsession that I have welcomed with open arms because I don't even think of analogs anymore. And quite frankly, that shocks me. But as long as it works, I'll keep reading, learning from veterans here, and doing my best to help the newbies. It's a new life for me, and I welcome it with open arms....and open wallet apparently!

K-man

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2012
Ottawa, Canada
This forum certainly is addictive, I think this if the first forum on which I've ever broken the 1k post mark, and I used to spend my days on HowardForums back in the days of pre-iPhones (when cellphones were still cool :2cool: )
haha I used to spend so much time on howardforums!

K-man

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2012
Ottawa, Canada
I used to change cell phones every month until I got the iPhone, I just traded one addiction for another and I'm buying mods instead :)

The only other forum I still frequent is RFD which surely you must be a member of as well :D
I'm an iphone freak and been using one since the day they came out in the States. Have gone through every version of jail breaking and unlocking since day one. I was on modmyi and xsellize 20 times a day. Since I've been vaping I think I check out the iPhone sites once every few days. ECF....just about every waking moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread