15 million prize family chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
It's definitely too nice to not be used!! Don't worry, I'm giving it LOTS of love now. The battery life is also blowing me away. 1 battery literally lasts me all day--not just all say /at work/, but all day up until I go to bed.

I feel kinda bad for my trusty provari now, it was my go to device for this whole year, and now I can already tell I'm going to barely lose it. Hehehe
The batteries never lasted me that long.... But I was pushing it to it's limits :p

recursiveMAX

Aug 14, 2015
Oakland
I'm still only vaping at 22 watts...I went up to 23.5 yesterday... But then I went back down. I'm still a little afraid of pushing this past that, since I coughed for the first time in at least a year vaping yesterday!!

And I got some nice 2800 mah batteries...really blows the mini batteries right out of the water

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I'm still only vaping at 22 watts...I went up to 23.5 yesterday... But then I went back down. I'm still a little afraid of pushing this past that, since I coughed for the first time in at least a year vaping yesterday!!

And I got some nice 2800 mah batteries...really blows the mini batteries right out of the water
Lmaoooo...I still catch myself coughing a little if I push too high...18-20 is pretty good for me.

recursiveMAX

Aug 14, 2015
Oakland
Hey, @recursiveMAX ...which 3 flavors have you tried so far? I ordered more Berry Bomb and a sampler of the Bakers Bean in 4mg to try in the sub

Bakers bean is a light and fluffy creme brulé/flan flavor. Not too overpowering, but quite good!

I had cool customer at work yesterday. It reminded me of mint chocolate chip ice cream and also a peppermint patty.

And right now I have cafe cream in, reminds me of a strong dark roast with hints of cream in it.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Bakers bean is a light and fluffy creme brulé/flan flavor. Not too overpowering, but quite good!

I had cool customer at work yesterday. It reminded me of mint chocolate chip ice cream and also a peppermint patty.

And right now I have cafe cream in, reminds me of a strong dark roast with hints of cream in it.
I have a tank of cafe cream...I like that it's nt overly sweet like some can be

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area

Forgot to tell you...I sent the ego/510 adapter to you...so Seth can use all of the eVod tanks on the Provari, too

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
It's so adorable, momma and son sharing vape life, and chatting about it on ecf :D
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.
Lol..it IS kinda cute....at least everyone in the noob thread thought so...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread