Status
Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
That's totally not fair because JB was trying to screw things up on purpose!!!

Purr-sonally, I think it should go to the next person who posted after him... :vapor:

I'd be down with that. :laugh:

Yeah.. I just checked and it was YOU!! :)

You've come so close so many times that you deserve to win!!!

I would like to PIF my bottle of juice to chigal... she was here from the very beginning, and stuck it out the whole time!! :)

I'm not really fond of Melon flavors anyway, and offered to trade if somebody wanted... but it looks like they are all happy with what they won.

I hope she likes Melon... :p LOL!!

chigal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2012
chicago
I would like to PIF my bottle of juice to chigal... she was here from the very beginning, and stuck it out the whole time!! :)

I'm not really fond of Melon flavors anyway, and offered to trade if somebody wanted... but it looks like they are all happy with what they won.

I do like Melon! That's so kind of you! If it's all right with kno, I'd love to have your melon! :laugh:

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida

thats very nice of you SK

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I do like Melon! That's so kind of you! If it's all right with kno, I'd love to have your melon! :laugh:

Great!! I'll send him a PM and make sure it's okay... wub.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread