Status
Not open for further replies.

kno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
Hi all,

I have not sent in the shipping order yet, after vapercon I've been doing some traveling out here in Nevada (and a bit of work) and haven't had internet access to send over the winners to our shipping department - this is my fault - I do appreciate your patience, and we'll be getting them out to you with certainty, just a bit later than I had planned. Again, I apologize for the delay. this is on me. You can expect them to ship before next Wednesday, I'll be back to our home office on Tuesday, and should be able to have it all set up by then. Feel free to ask me if you have any questions, although I don't know how soon I'll be able to access this site before then.

hope you all are having a great summer.

kno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
they are basic single 18650 mods, either a bolt, plastic bolt, udt, or similar, depends what's in stock in our giveaways rack.

Thanks! Do you know what mod you will be sending out so at least we can lust over its beauty in the mean time???

**keep calm and vape on**
Sent from my Note 3 via Tapatalk

mrtinee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2014
Superior Wi
they are basic single 18650 mods, either a bolt, plastic bolt, udt, or similar, depends what's in stock in our giveaways rack.
Very nice! Thanks again for the great contest and the chance to win... btw how was vapercon?

**keep calm and vape on**
Sent from my Note 3 via Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread