15ml Tonic Bottle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandybeach40

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2010
Colorado
I believe you need to already have a dropper or order one when you get your liquid. I have heard of people turning over that thing and doing that but I found it to just gush out. You should fill a smaller plastic bottle and go from there. If you have to, use a straw to transfer the liquid to the plastic bottle.

Six3

Oct 6, 2010
Central Cali
I believe you need to already have a dropper or order one when you get your liquid. I have heard of people turning over that thing and doing that but I found it to just gush out. You should fill a smaller plastic bottle and go from there. If you have to, use a straw to transfer the liquid to the plastic bottle.

After looking again it does state all bottles above 6ml have a child safety cap and you will need to purchase a drip top separately. It just didnt mention it on the "Fire & Ice" description (I think its the only 1 not listed that way, and the only one I purchsed above 6ml :p)

Great idea with the "straw" to transfer to a bottle, Ill do that until I place another order for the droppers.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread