The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

15mm Clear Anodized caps

Discussion in 'IBTanked' started by oplholik, May 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. oplholik

oplholik ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I see these are out of stock. When are you expecting more in?

2. OCD

OCD Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 13, 2012
    California, Kern
    Clear will be in the last of the colors we will be getting so certainly a few weeks at least. Pretty certain there are a few sets in the back stock though so I will check and put up what I have.

3. oplholik

oplholik ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Just wondering, as it can be hard to tell from a pic, would the old gold caps closely match brass color? If so, and you do not have any clear anodized in the back, I may order the old gold instead.

4. OCD

OCD Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 13, 2012
    California, Kern
    Hi, Yes the old gold is a very nice match for brass. I do have one set of the clear but did not put it into stock because there are several folks signed up for notification on them and did not want to send out the notices without enough stock to provide each customer.

If you want the clear then you can purchase any color and note on checking out that you are oplholik from ECF you wanted the last set of clear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.